Sequatchie Valley Classic

volsbbfan

Why do you keep bringing up the hit senero, I only mentioned that one time, that we out hit most everyone we play. We just walk to many people or hit them. If we can get consistent pitching as Jasper has against us you will lose, that's the truth. You oviously just want to trash talk and know nothing about baseball or any sport. This used to be Sequatchie's tourney and Coach Bartley had his reasons for letting Jasper have it. Ater this year you will just be a memory on coacht as Jasper will have nothing to write about. It' been fun talking to you, but I'm bored and moving on with you!!!!!

how bout you guys quit bickering and post the scores from the tournament please

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you keep bringing up the hit senero, I only mentioned that one time, that we out hit most everyone we play. We just walk to many people or hit them. If we can get consistent pitching as Jasper has against us you will lose, that's the truth. You oviously just want to trash talk and know nothing about baseball or any sport. This used to be Sequatchie's tourney and Coach Bartley had his reasons for letting Jasper have it. Ater this year you will just be a memory on coacht as Jasper will have nothing to write about. It' been fun talking to you, but I'm bored and moving on with you!!!!!

If If If, that is all we here from yall. If the stars align right, yall will win, that is the truth. That is why Marion has been good the last few years, because of consistancy. Seq is probably marion's biggest threat to end the championship reign, but as they have found out in the last several tournaments any team can send you to the losers bracket. I know quite a bit about several sports and we can sit down and talk about it anytime you want to, although you have proven what you know. I know that this tournament was never bartley's or seq's, because coach Raffo started it back in 93 or 94 when I was in school, and it was called the mountain valley classic, I believe. We hear that every single year, "this is yalls last year, losing to many kids." You know success breeds success, and as long as Roberts is the hardest working coach and has the hardest working kids in the valley, they will be competitive and everyone knows there will be down years, cant win them all, that is part of life. I will be here supporting Marion even if they struggle, that is a fact....................Good luck in the tourney, this is what we have all been playing for, that sweep of the indians means nothing now.

Yeah, for some reason Knox Halls went home. Cleveland came to play the 12:00 game only to find out that they didn't have an opponent. They then decided that they wouldn't wait 5 hours to play the Championship and returned to Cleveland...Leaving the Marion/Franklin game as the championship...

Did Cleveland get there then turn around and go home?

Yeah, the folks at Sequatchie didn't tell Knox halls that they had won their pool, and cleveland drove all the way down at 12 and didn't have anyone to play. Roberts said in the paper that he offered to play cleveland first and the winner play franklin but they decided they would just go home. would have been three exciting games if all four would have been there.

Going back 5 seasons, Sequatchie's boys' basketball won 7-10 with Marion even with Marion winning 2-2 this season. They will likely start 4 seniors next year along with an outstanding sophomore so I expect better results than this past year's record. Everyone knows football struggled for a couple of years but going from 1 win to 6 wins in a year is a good start. Baseball has had some big wins so far, Ooltewah, Red Bank, now Upperman, some big losses too especially in the district-Marion, Hixson, ER, but they're coming along. Sequatchie doesn't have the luxury of being able to boast an "all-valley, all-star squad" in their various sports but they're coming along nicely. All have room for improvement. As for the girls' sports, you seem to want to trivialize their importance by adding jokes. Girls basketball won the district for the third straight year despite the roster changes everyone knows about, lost no games to valley teams in three years and just 2 over four years; softball has won the regular season district and has to be the favorite in the district tournament; volleyball won the Western division of the district, they like most if not all of the other locals have no middle school team and lag behind the Chattanooga programs but they were the best in the local area in 08-09. There's a good chances at least 8 of this year's seniors, boys and girls both, will be playing a sport in college plus all of those that I know of (7) get it done in the classroom too. How does that compare to Marion this year?

Thats cute lol outta of the past 5 years Marion has sent 10 players to compete in college athletics .. Thats only counting one sport...Marion should also be sending 3 this year to play ...all still in baseball.....your ignorant

Going back 5 seasons, Sequatchie's boys' basketball won 7-10 with Marion even with Marion winning 2-2 this season. They will likely start 4 seniors next year along with an outstanding sophomore so I expect better results than this past year's record. Everyone knows football struggled for a couple of years but going from 1 win to 6 wins in a year is a good start. Baseball has had some big wins so far, Ooltewah, Red Bank, now Upperman, some big losses too especially in the district-Marion, Hixson, ER, but they're coming along. Sequatchie doesn't have the luxury of being able to boast an "all-valley, all-star squad" in their various sports but they're coming along nicely. All have room for improvement. As for the girls' sports, you seem to want to trivialize their importance by adding jokes. Girls basketball won the district for the third straight year despite the roster changes everyone knows about, lost no games to valley teams in three years and just 2 over four years; softball has won the regular season district and has to be the favorite in the district tournament; volleyball won the Western division of the district, they like most if not all of the other locals have no middle school team and lag behind the Chattanooga programs but they were the best in the local area in 08-09. There's a good chances at least 8 of this year's seniors, boys and girls both, will be playing a sport in college plus all of those that I know of (7) get it done in the classroom too. How does that compare to Marion this year?

Marion will still kill yall on the hardwood! and in baseball and so on. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> And who has Marion got from the valley from other schools in any sport?