RedDevil88

glad you did that 88 great job who ever did the vidio /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks Logger.I'm not sure who shot the video,but it was really clear video until I had to re-format it so I could upload it to youtube.I just edited it down and picked what I thought was his best plays against the best competition.I've never edited a video before,so I'm pretty much a hack,but it wasn't about my crappy editing skills,I just wanted to do anything on my end to help LK get some exposure.I watched LK's dad play when I was a kid,so I'm kinda partial to LK even though I've never met him.After LK goes to college I hope to be quicker at this so I can edit video for other kids (Brandon Holt comes to mind) that have the work ethic,and understand what it takes to jump from Class A HS football,to college football.It is a BIG jump,but it can be done!

One thing I want to add is the video was focused on LK,but the rest of the team was so great it made it hard to delete scenes to put the video together.Everybody from Scott Adkins,Josh Edwards,Gabriel Adkins,Chris Castleman,Brandon Holt,Clint Morris,Isaac Bourne,the LB (Fleming you rock!)crew,the secondary,and last but NOT least the O-line did a great job.The O-line did such a great job that I'm almost jealous we couldn't execute like that when I played. David Nordy,you are the man! If there is a better lineman in Tennessee at his weight ,bring him to me because I have to see him.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.