Volleyball

riverdaleman

Generally when are these camps and training for the officials this year when i get my card for baseball I am defintly going to sign up for volleyball this year. Will they send me the rule book along with a list of assigners like they do in baseball? thanks for your time and help

Wow, I'm sure that with all of the very heated matches in Volleyball the past few years, Your help would be accepted. I would suggest that you look on the TSSAA site for dates and also if you would send an email to TheGreatLineJudge, he might be able to help you also.

RD, watch those stairs and particularly watch those rotation errors. At first, many think the rules are not complicated but after watching a few years and seeing many things happen that one only sees happen seldomly, this is a sport that is very specific. Best of luck to you.

Wow, I'm sure that with all of the very heated matches in Volleyball the past few years, Your help would be accepted. I would suggest that you look on the TSSAA site for dates and also if you would send an email to TheGreatLineJudge, he might be able to help you also.

RD, watch those stairs and particularly watch those rotation errors. At first, many think the rules are not complicated but after watching a few years and seeing many things happen that one only sees happen seldomly, this is a sport that is very specific. Best of luck to you.

Phargis I am sure i know the "basic"stuff but rotation and things like that is exactly why i would go to camps and stuff. I dont like looking like an idiot although they say i do it well on the baseball feild LOL. I do not know why i dont think about checking the TSSAA web site thanks for that i will now go check it.