Mount Juliet

Lifetimebear

I read previously on here about how rude and lack of sportsmanship they had and didnt believe it......Then I saw MJ in Morristown this weekend. I was wrong. Complete lack of sportsmanship and any class at all. Very disapointing from a team that is usually pretty good.

Oh, you can believe it, You would think a little bit of humbleness would set in by now..... it only gives other teams "fuel for the fire" when you get to play em'....I know it did for WC the second time around @ Mouth Juliet Stadium....I know several great girls on the team and that's not their demeanor.... just shows you what a few parents can teach their kids...."the apple never falls far from the tree"....if I were to her of my kids or my team smackin, there'd be heck to pay!!! It all bleeds from the top! So we can't hold the kids totally at fault.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read previously on here about how rude and lack of sportsmanship they had and didnt believe it......Then I saw MJ in Morristown this weekend. I was wrong. Complete lack of sportsmanship and any class at all. Very disapointing from a team that is usually pretty good.

If my old mind is correct I believe that "MrNoitAll" said that there were problems within the program because umps were talkin bad about their sportsmanship....I ain't sure but when you are winnin it is easy to be nice and happy but when them losses come around you really see the true side of people like my daddy said act like you have been there before. In other words don't show your buns off! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

yes, the devils did have a good game. congratulations. but whomever lifetimebear is needs to stop ridiculing these girls. They have worked their butts off to be on this team, and to be playing. They have been dedicated to the team, and have worked through all the rough times. Not one of them has giving up yet, and hopefully dont plan too. This critisicm needs to stop. It is only hurting the team and the program. If you have a problem with the program take it up with Pedigo. Don't try to act like your all bad because you can trash talk through a website. If you have a problem with the program come forth and show yourself instead of being weak and hiding. But STOP talking about these girls. They deserve to be here and not to be critisiced. They have spent much of their effort and time for this team. something you CANT say for yourself.

There are lessons in life to be taught besides how to pitch and catch....and poor sportsmanship shouldn't be one of those lessons.... bear just talks about the program in "general"....all kids at this age have worked hard to be where they're at...or they'd be playin on Lebanon Rd.....Don't forget , thats what this board is about, letting off a little steam and talkin softball- good or bad, and not mentioning any child directly as that would be a real problem, and doin a little fun pickin at each other...if your skin is too thin, respond, find another board or live with it...

I haven't seen the sportsmanship issue and if one of mine displayed a lack thereof you can bet there would be heck to pay. What I have seen is the umps squeezing their pitcher's on a couple occasions, so I can sense some built in resentment of this program in the community but the girls? I haven't seen them act rudely toaward another team, player or official. Unless you can be more specific, there is absolutely no reason to run down the entire team. I have watched them on a couple occasions and I'm just not seeing it.

I haven't seen the sportsmanship issue and if one of mine displayed a lack thereof you can bet there would be heck to pay. What I have seen is the umps squeezing their pitcher's on a couple occasions so I can sense some built in resentment of this program in the community but the girls, I haven't seen them act rudely toaward another team, player or official. Unless you can be more specific, there is absolutely no reason to run down the entire team. Ihave watched them on a couple occasions and I'm just not seeing it.

And I believe YOU would with yours, but you are not in the hand smackin line at the end of the games, and I know for a fact from several girls after both games played, there was more than just hand smackin goin on.....and this is of course just general knowledge, but very true...I know the program has alot of success and will bounce back, but all that is not needed from a losing effort or winning either!

And I know you wouldnt put up with it from your team if you were in charge, just in general, nobody took names !

yes, the devils did have a good game. congratulations. but whomever lifetimebear is needs to stop ridiculing these girls. They have worked their butts off to be on this team, and to be playing. They have been dedicated to the team, and have worked through all the rough times. Not one of them has giving up yet, and hopefully dont plan too. This critisicm needs to stop. It is only hurting the team and the program. If you have a problem with the program take it up with Pedigo. Don't try to act like your all bad because you can trash talk through a website. If you have a problem with the program come forth and show yourself instead of being weak and hiding. But STOP talking about these girls. They deserve to be here and not to be critisiced. They have spent much of their effort and time for this team. something you CANT say for yourself.

No body is criticising the girls... By the way there is a spell check on here (critisiced???) All I am saying is with a good leader this team could be sooooooo much better!!! Not only could they be better ball players they could be better sports!! The Coach wants the game to be all about HER not about the girls... She wants to be seen and heard at all times except when she is losing!!! If I was a coach,and believed what I was doing was right I would keep doing it WIN or LOSE... Not the case with this so called Coach!!! Gets awful quiet in the Bear Den when they are losing, not her usual obnoxious self... Like they say when the chips are down true personalities start to show.... By the way what was the stunt she pulled in Morristown last weekend???? Not sure I will be able to let my kid stick around after that stunt, really makes me question her integrity!

No body is criticising the girls... By the way there is a spell check on here (critisiced???) All I am saying is with a good leader this team could be sooooooo much better!!! Not only could they be better ball players they could be better sports!! The Coach wants the game to be all about HER not about the girls... She wants to be seen and heard at all times except when she is losing!!! If I was a coach,and believed what I was doing was right I would keep doing it WIN or LOSE... Not the case with this so called Coach!!! Gets awful quiet in the Bear Den when they are losing, not her usual obnoxious self... Like they say when the chips are down true personalities start to show.... By the way what was the stunt she pulled in Morristown last weekend???? Not sure I will be able to let my kid stick around after that stunt, really makes me question her integrity!

The stunt from the last game they played? Or another?

Who was the team that left a 2nd place trophy in the parking lot last year after a tournament? I remember hearing about it, but can't remember who it was. That was bad sportsmanship!

It was MJ after getting beat by CC in the classic /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I was in Morristown and watched every game MJ played. There was no poor sportsmanship that I saw or heard. I too want to hear specifics. I'm waiting...

As for you "lifetimebear," i think you have to have a degree of some sort to be a coach so go back to school and graduate or give it up. Or better yet, apply for the Central job if it's really coming open.

I was in Morristown and watched every game MJ played. There was no poor sportsmanship that I saw or heard. I too want to hear specifics. I'm waiting...

As for you "lifetimebear," i think you have to have a degree of some sort to be a coach so go back to school and graduate or give it up. Or better yet, apply for the Central job if it's really coming open.

Fastpitchdad you need to get your head out of the sand... You can't sugar coat this one, it is what it is. Thank you for the advice I have a degree actually 2 of them, have no desire to teach or coach for that matter, but I do have a desire to see people do things right and that is definitely not happening with this program. As for specifics if you were at the Morristown tournament you don't need specifics... Maybe Central will take you and her both /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />