Mount Juliet

Lifetimebear

Looks to me it is about time to close the door on all of this stuff! But that is comin from someone who likes to stir up people a little bit but looks like this one has gone to far..... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> If I was my boss this would be the last post! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks to me it is about time to close the door on all of this stuff! But that is comin from someone who likes to stir up people a little bit but looks like this one has gone to far..... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> If I was my boss this would be the last post! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I'm with you MrNoItAll. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Were did lifetimebear go ?????? looks like he has left the seen, hummmmm, thats funny!!!!!!!Hummmmm.

Now, can't we all be nice on dis site and put da bad talk behind us. We got folk comin outta da closet and puttin their name out here...and dat is O.K.. We got folk callin out other folk. Dis has got to stop cuz da Coach T site is better dan dis.

Let's all be nice for a change. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />