Whitwell

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new coach is Daniel Tierney from St. Petersberg, FL. He has coaching experience in Florida and Illinois. He seems young, graduating from college in 2000. His last coaching gig was at Osceola High School in Seminole, FL. He coached the D-Line and tight ends.

What about offense and defense anyone knows what he runs? I know the Osceola Kowboys ran what looks like a hybrid wing-t and an odd defense.

If Thacker is the only one helping then how are they going to get more coaches if as was stated earlier they have no teaching positions? Maybe someone at the school with previos experience could help.

I heard today at the breakfast table at Hardee's that he is going to name Thacker the defensive coordinator and Coach Tierney was going to run the offense.

If Coach Thacker's football defense is anything like his basketball defense the other team will be a thrill to watch as they keep scoring and scoring and scoring and scoring

Alright guys.... the other thread was closed mainly because it turned into a coach bashing session.... if you want this one to stay open, keep it on topic and do so without dragging any future, current or past coaches through the mud.... Show support...

PG

Guys I think we have the right guy, he has a lot on his plate, this community needs to come together or die like fools. I will carry water if I have to, but it will be hard for me to leave knowing what most of these kids have in their heart. That is something I share with everyone of them.

Guys I think we have the right guy, he has a lot on his plate, this community needs to come together or die like fools. I will carry water if I have to, but it will be hard for me to leave knowing what most of these kids have in their heart. That is something I share with everyone of them.

I bet possum blood runs red like the rest of them ole' boys at WHS. Just teasing /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> don't get your dandruff up PC!!

Good luck to the Tigers except one game a year!

well guys i think whitwell might have found the answer to thier problem i think this guy is the real deal. I watched a little bit of thier practice and the new head coach and the new line coach looked really good i think the kids really like them and are really workin hard for them /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />