Disrict 3-AA championship

showtime11

How did this district get done so quickly and the other district is still in pool play?

First thing there is only 6 teams in the district. Games were played at Gibbs (whom have a tarp) and Seymour (whose field drains fairly well). They also started the tournament last Thursday at both sites. Both sites got their 2 games in on Thursday and the one elimination game in on Friday before the weather set in. Monday was each brackets final (in between rains) and the championship was on Tuesday night.

I believe we maybe the first district that has completed their tournament other than the private divisions.

Also, kudos go to the Seymour faithful for getting their field in good shape to play last night.

yes, i was attended the game last night it coul have and should have been closer. gibbs only out hit seymour 5 - 4. willis just had there number last night sitting down many. though seymour had willis's number the first time they played (they won 7 - 1). he got em last night. both of these teams are good and im anxious to see the region games between this one and another tuff district...

s-time

yes, i was attended the game last night it coul have and should have been closer. gibbs only out hit seymour 5 - 4. willis just had there number last night sitting down many. though seymour had willis's number the first time they played (they won 7 - 1). he got em last night. both of these teams are good and im anxious to see the region games between this one and another tuff district...

s-time

i heard willis had a one hitter thru 5 innings how could it had been a closer game they wasnt going to score?