Another Great win for 840 Team

MrNoitAll

Yep, sho have. At play day da weekend before da season started, WC wuz undefeated as wuz Beech. And, I saw Beech play Soddy and they both played it to win with their good pitchers throwing...and District 9 "Beech" spanked em !!

And I don't even like Beech. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

PLAY DAY.................................that say's it all.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLAY DAY.................................that say's it all.

Yep sho duz. You's lost one game in dat tournament and pitched yo ace for braggin rights after they beat ya'll in da state last year.

Didn't work. District 9 ain't bad and my WC has a chance to get to da dance. I sho hope we can cuz all dem teams is good. But I wills say dis...if WC gets to da dance I will be happy. But, like others said, I don't see Beech losing 2 games if they get to da state. But all teams first gotta get by dem elimination games...and wit dem (just like all games), anything can happen.

Good luck to ya'll cuz you is good. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Yep sho duz. You's lost one game in dat tournament and pitched yo ace for braggin rights after they beat ya'll in da state last year.

Didn't work. District 9 ain't bad and my WC has a chance to get to da dance. I sho hope we can cuz all dem teams is good. But I wills say dis...if WC gets to da dance I will be happy. But, like others said, I don't see Beech losing 2 games if they get to da state. But all teams first gotta get by dem elimination games...and wit dem (just like all games), anything can happen.

Good luck to ya'll cuz you is good. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Do da dem duz dat yo da sho wit.....................speak English

The Ladies of 840 can't even get by to third base on the Ladies from Beech and the Mommie and Daddy Coaches think they can get to the big dance.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you guys are wishin in one hand and blank in the other! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Do da dem duz dat yo da sho wit.....................speak English

I ain't educated like you mountain folk. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> But thanks for da encouragement. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You forgot to sign your name as the Mommie and Daddy Coaches! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Musta been sumpin you sniffed in the past about mommys & daddies......aint goin on & WC.no politics whatsoever.....

Maybe that way before these coaches.....but believe me, they playin the "junior/senior has earned their time game"

With several better hitters on the bench....2 weeks left.....it'll be alright.........

Thank you "newbie softballheaven" you see most of the 840 folks never get out of District 9 to see real good teams, I heard here in the park they took a trip south during spring break and got that butt spank real good....so now DC will do the same! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Just more of your crap MrDontKnowNuttin....the only team to beat WC this yr is Beech, twice in regular season, once this past week 4-0 in district tourny.....

Just as usual, YOUR WRONG...............

Went 4-0-1 at Gulf shores tourny on break....

So dont talk about crap you dont know........

Your Dreamin!

only for one mo yr...........

Dear "cbud"

It is so hard to believe that your players have not seen 3rd base against Beech. Did Beech take it up the base between innings where you all couldn't get there or what.....yep just one more year for Kat and you will be in the same shape as this year and that is a losin to Beech and DC tomorrow. I am sure we will not hear from you anymore after tomorrow but it has been real nice there "Newbie cbud" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Dear "cbud"

It is so hard to believe that your players have not seen 3rd base against Beech. Did Beech take it up the base between innings where you all couldn't get there or what.....yep just one more year for Kat and you will be in the same shape as this year and that is a losin to Beech and DC tomorrow. I am sure we will not hear from you anymore after tomorrow but it has been real nice there "Newbie cbud" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Did I warn you that I have children on the rifle team(expert-you would'nt want to make known travel plans up 840,), rasslin, vball, track, basketball, and afew yrs of softball left, so I'll be around ole' friend.....

The Ladies of 840 can't even get by to third base on the Ladies from Beech and the Mommie and Daddy Coaches think they can get to the big dance.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you guys are wishin in one hand and blank in the other! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Dont know if we'll dance or beat Beech this yr.....but many good yrs to come....as long as we are competitive, thats all that matters......special players like Kat & Leevie come along only once in a while......you have to enjoy it while you can.........no matter the results......

Did I warn you that I have children on the rifle team(expert-you would'nt want to make known travel plans up 840,), rasslin, vball, track, basketball, and afew yrs of softball left, so I'll be around ole' friend.....

Hey DUBC and "Dr"...you both needs to just a agree to disagree and leave it at dat. This week will mean a lot to da players. We don't needs it meaning more to da adults. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />