Alcoa vs. Carter

BigG

Last time this game ended in a tie.

Carter hosts, though I am not sure what field they are playing on. The field could be a huge factor (this rain torrent doesn't help, either).

Winner plays Catholic. Runner up plays CAK.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Game has been moved to Alcoa. Kickoff still at 7 pm

/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Wow.

While I know coach Chunn doesn't want to give up home field advantage, I can say that when we went to play Alcoa the past 2 years in regions, their field has been immaculate. It is one of the nicer fields in TN.

Should be a great game!

why?

I believe it is because Carter's field was under water.

I can't say for their district, but for ours, in our district "notes" it says that if a hosting team is unable to play the game at their venue, then the game will be switched to the opposing teams field if they are able to play.

/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Wow.

While I know coach Chunn doesn't want to give up home field advantage, I can say that when we went to play Alcoa the past 2 years in regions, their field has been immaculate. It is one of the nicer fields in TN.

Should be a great game!

I can tell you right now that coach Chunn DOES NOT want to give up home field advantage...but our field has taken on so much water that to play on it would take away the integrity from the game. And even though we don't have that rule (playing at the opponents field) it is the right thing to do. I think coach Gorman should spot us at least one goal. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We are excited about playing in our district championship game.

Wow.

Should be a great game!

Quite an interesting turn of events. I agree, Alcoa's field was very nice for the Seymour game the other night.

LOL @ Coach Chunn with the goal spotting comment /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />