lebanon high school baseball!

bbdiamond

lebanon has done somethings no one thought would happen... they get 20 wins.. they lose the first game of the district tourny and end up winning thier last four games to make it to the championship (beating riverdale twice btw)... and making it to region. im not sure but i think its been a very long time that a lebanon high school team has made it out of the district. those 10 seniors have worked so hard since they were 9 for this... and it finally paid off. i cant wait to see what they can do now. good luck monday!!!

Amazing job. Amazing kids. But Coach Sloan can't make a line up at all - LOL! 7 hole and 9 hole are his best hitters /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Great job. Big Ups! to Gann - he demonstrated the battle cry "BE A SENIOR!" Good luck Monday and I hope I get to see ya Wednesday at Blackman and the Thursday after that week at Middle against Blackman again /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Amazing job. Amazing kids. But Coach Sloan can't make a line up at all - LOL! 7 hole and 9 hole are his best hitters /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Great job. Big Ups! to Gann - he demonstrated the battle cry "BE A SENIOR!" Good luck Monday and I hope I get to see ya Wednesday at Blackman and the Thursday after that week at Middle against Blackman again /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You are right, Gann hung in there when the chips were down. He came the farthest, improved the most, showed character, and stayed tough when his fate was in other's hands. He is by far the most deserving and MVP, (Most Valuable Person), on the team.

You are right, Gann hung in there when the chips were down. He came the farthest, improved the most, showed character, and stayed tough when his fate was in other's hands. He is by far the most deserving and MVP, (Most Valuable Person), on the team.

Congrats Blue..

You guys worked as a team and have this whole year, and thats why you are where you are. Each and everyone of you were contributers to every game. You guys have been together for the most part since you were 9 years old and have never known the word I or me (They have only known team) ... So keep it up. Gann came in and pulled us though but he couldnt have done it alone. It took all nine and and the 5 on the bench to win, these boys are a team, they stick together on and off the field. Special group of boys. Coach Slone has led most of them for 4 years and its paid off for them now..

Again Go Big Blue its your turn

when the brackets came out for the tournament i was disappointed that lebanon was in ours for this reason here. they are a good team and can hit 1-9 GREAT TOURNAMENT and good luck to you guys remember the season didnt end when you beat RIVERDALE it just begun now go to state...WHY NOT !!!!

thanks riverdaleman, we enjoyed it over at riverdale! that last game had everyone on their toes the whole way through. both teams did an outstanding job of fighting back and luckily we were able to come out on top of it. good luck to yall in the years to come, looks to me that yall will returning a bunch and will still be one of the teams to beat next year! its been fun in 7AAA.