CONGRATULATONS TO ALI GARDNER

bluedevildad

CONGRATULATIONS ALI GARDNER -

UNICOI COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL SIGNEE ALI GARDNER TO SIGN WITH MILLIGAN COLLEGE AT 2:OO PM TUESDAY 5/12/09

I look forward to watching you play. I can't wait to see you play with Megan Casteel (SG) and if you would get her cousin (Rechelle Dye) to come next year that would be awesome. I love to watch you play Ali, you play very hard. Congrats and we wish you to best from South Greene.

I look forward to watching you play. I can't wait to see you play with Megan Casteel (SG) and if you would get her cousin (Rechelle Dye) to come next year that would be awesome. I love to watch you play Ali, you play very hard. Congrats and we wish you to best from South Greene.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT RACHELLE AND ALI HAVE TURNED OUT TO BE GOOD FRIENDS AS WELL AS HER PARENTS AND MRS.GARDNER AND I . I WISH HER WELL AND HOPE SHE WILL BECOME A BUFFALO........

WILL WES HOLLY LET ALI GARDNER PARTICIPATE IN THERE SOFTBALL PROGRAM AT MILLIGAN COLLEGE EVEN THOUGH SHE IS PLAYING BASKETBALL.. IT WOULD BE VERY SAD IF HE DID,NT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...

WILL WES HOLLY LET ALI GARDNER PARTICIPATE IN THERE SOFTBALL PROGRAM AT MILLIGAN COLLEGE EVEN THOUGH SHE IS PLAYING BASKETBALL.. IT WOULD BE VERY SAD IF HE DID,NT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I don't know the process, but I expect that Coach Aubrey would have the bigger role in determining whether or not she play Softball, and only then would Coach Holly have a say. Of course, Ali and Coach Holly could petition Coach Aubrey for her release, pending the conclusion of Basketball season.

The primary considerations are injury risk season over-lap, as I'm pretty sure the Softball team is off and running before Basketball season ends.

For my part, I'd love to see Ali participate in both sports. She and former teammate, Alicia Engle, would fortify the Milligan outfield, which last season listed only three players.