SUB-STATE Results

soccerstud

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe someone can provide more info but,....What in the heck is going on in West TN. Kingsbury beats Cordova???? Were having a state tournament without a Houston or a Collierville. What has changed over there? I know nothing about these schools.

Maybe someone can provide more info but,....What in the heck is going on in West TN. Kingsbury beats Cordova???? Were having a state tournament without a Houston or a Collierville. What has changed over there? I know nothing about these schools.

The results were very predictable. Kingsbury has a completely foreign team. They have some very good skill and play with great passion. They are a little inconsistent in some of their results, but that is mostly due to injuries. White Station has been the class of the public schools for most of the year. They have quite a few club players, but are going to be playing without one of their center mids.

Houston was not real strong all season. They had a couple wins at the end of the season, but every team they beat was severely depleted because of injuries and/or players having to sit out because of red cards.

Collierville was a mystery all season. In my opinion, the players came into the season very confident. Too confident! They still ended up ok, but I think they are very disappointed in the performance this season. They have a chance to be strong next year though.

The results were very predictable. Kingsbury has a completely foreign team. They have some very good skill and play with great passion. They are a little inconsistent in some of their results, but that is mostly due to injuries. White Station has been the class of the public schools for most of the year. They have quite a few club players, but are going to be playing without one of their center mids.

Houston was not real strong all season. They had a couple wins at the end of the season, but every team they beat was severely depleted because of injuries and/or players having to sit out because of red cards.

Collierville was a mystery all season. In my opinion, the players came into the season very confident. Too confident! They still ended up ok, but I think they are very disappointed in the performance this season. They have a chance to be strong next year though.

Loveusasoccer thanks for the info, but I woundn't say the Kingsbury/Cordova game was predictable...No one, No One picked Kingsbury in the Big One Contest. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />