AAA State Tourney

boroballer10

It starts Tues. Who advances and who goes home early?

I'd say anyone would be crazy not to take Farragut in the top bracket. Collierville may give them a good run at it though. I'm predicting Blackman goes two and out just because how loaded that bracket is. Bartlett and Bearden will probably duke it out in the bottom bracket. Bartlett has been there year after year, so I'll go with them. So, I'd say my guess is the safe bet and the one everyone expects: Farragut vs. Bartlett in the state championship game Friday. As we all know, however, that's why they play the games. Anything can happen. It should be a great tournament.

I'd say anyone would be crazy not to take Farragut in the top bracket. Collierville may give them a good run at it though. I'm predicting Blackman goes two and out just because how loaded that bracket is. Bartlett and Bearden will probably duke it out in the bottom bracket. Bartlett has been there year after year, so I'll go with them. So, I'd say my guess is the safe bet and the one everyone expects: Farragut vs. Bartlett in the state championship game Friday. As we all know, however, that's why they play the games. Anything can happen. It should be a great tournament.

Blackman are as good as if not better than Independence AND Collierville.

You should watch out for cleveland, they are on a hot streak right now and even when they get down they never give up, they could play with any team in the state so watch out

I would like to see Cleveland do good, just for the fact there from east TN but I don't see them playing with these other teams.

You should watch out for cleveland, they are on a hot streak right now and even when they get down they never give up, they could play with any team in the state so watch out

Don't forget how hot Bartlett is coming into the tournament. This is a team that was 12-9 at one point. They have won 17 straight.