East Ridge Shockers u-14 win Division II

Just have to throw a little plug out for my fellow Chattanooga team for winning the Division II State Championship this past weekend... East Ridge Shockers (u-14) are coached by my friend Mike Beekman...( who I had to beat with my indoor team this past season !!!)

If I recall, this makes them have to play Division I next year ? If so, ....Welcome to the party East Ridge !!!

D

Just have to throw a little plug out for my fellow Chattanooga team for winning the Division II State Championship this past weekend... East Ridge Shockers (u-14) are coached by my friend Mike Beekman...( who I had to beat with my indoor team this past season !!!)

If I recall, this makes them have to play Division I next year ? If so, ....Welcome to the party East Ridge !!!

D

WOW, I guess the scrimmage against MV u-14 to help them with the upcoming D-3 tournament, Really helped ER instead. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Congrats East Ridge..

WOW, I guess the scrimmage against MV u-14 to help them with the upcoming D-3 tournament, Really helped ER instead. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Congrats East Ridge..

I believe the scrimmage was a thumping by East Ridge actually....

Also heard that ER u-15 won Division II also...hhmmmm..PSA95 has beat them also......

D

I believe the scrimmage was a thumping by East Ridge actually....

Also heard that ER u-15 won Division II also...hhmmmm..PSA95 has beat them also......

D

????? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />