Westview

ec2005

I think Westview's gonna be a really good team this year. Although they did lose important seniors last year in Marcus Bright, Justin Harrell, Louis Davis, and Tyler Dotson, they have role-players in Marlon Bright, Jason Black, Andres Cedeno, and Ramarcus Booker. They are a young, fast team, but I think they will turn some heads this season. They have a large sophomore and freshmen class this year which will do some things in two or three years with a little experience.

Posted by ec2005:

I think Westview's gonna be a really good team this year. Although they did lose important seniors last year in Marcus Bright, Justin Harrell, Louis Davis, and Tyler Dotson, they have role-players in Marlon Bright, Jason Black, Andres Cedeno, and Ramarcus Booker. They are a young, fast team, but I think they will turn some heads this season. They have a large sophomore and freshmen class this year which will do some things in two or three years with a little experience.

Westview will be solid not great but solid. They will struggle with Dyer County, Obion, & Milan. Should beat Union city, Gibson county. Don't really have the rest of their schedule so it would be difficult tosay how many games they will win.

Posted by bruinz:

Westview will have a hard time breaking even this year. They are probably not the best team in the county, from what I saw at all the summer camps Greenfield looks like the best team. You cant replace all those graduating seniors with guys who dont have much playing time and

expect to not have a letdown.

Which camps are you talking about? Most of the camps Westview went to they didn't have all of the main players in them. Only did the UTM camp did Westview have most of it's players in because of it's location in Martin.