Preseason Top 10

if kingston would of stopped catholic on 2 point conversion,and if we had better coaches,we would of ran the ball against a-e in the overtime,every1 knew a=e was gonna block that kick,ignorant coaching,u got the best rb in the region james sams,may he r.i.p, i just think u run the ball 3 plays go for the td,and catholic didnt wanna play kingston again,there coaches even said that,but thats all ifs and stuff,kingston would have a better team if they ran the coaches outta there,its not the 80s where u can run every play lol.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if kingston would of stopped catholic on 2 point conversion,and if we had better coaches,we would of ran the ball against a-e in the overtime,every1 knew a=e was gonna block that kick,ignorant coaching,u got the best rb in the region james sams,may he r.i.p, i just think u run the ball 3 plays go for the td,and catholic didnt wanna play kingston again,there coaches even said that,but thats all ifs and stuff,kingston would have a better team if they ran the coaches outta there,its not the 80s where u can run every play lol.

Do you understand that in the span of one post you have completely contradicted yourself in your view of kingston??™s coaching staff??™s ability to call plays.