Columbia coaching job

vol4u

From what I have been told... Maury County Schools is in a huge budget crunch and are not hiring outside of the county only in-house.... Santa Fe, Culleoka, Mt. Pleasant, Hampshire, and Central have openings of head coaching positions in girls basketball and rumor is Spring Hill is coming open next week... Principals are forced to find a staff member in house to coach because of the budget crunch and Principals being told not to hire outside of Maury County schools ....

Does anybody within the schools system know anything different... this is really not fair for the girls athletics....

From what I have been told... Maury County Schools is in a huge budget crunch and are not hiring outside of the county only in-house.... Santa Fe, Culleoka, Mt. Pleasant, Hampshire, and Central have openings of head coaching positions in girls basketball and rumor is Spring Hill is coming open next week... Principals are forced to find a staff member in house to coach because of the budget crunch and Principals being told not to hire outside of Maury County schools ....

Does anybody within the schools system know anything different... this is really not fair for the girls athletics....

When did the Culleoka job come open. I know about the Santa Fe, Central, Hampshire, Mt. Pleasant, and Spring Hill. Are all public schools in Maury County now looking for new girls' basketball coaches?? What a sad state for such a talented county!!!

WOW!!! Maury Co. is losing 6 out of their 8 coaches. This is unreal. Is this a county tired of losing or is it a county running coaches out? Only two high schools have coaches for next year, Zion and Culleoka, which may be a question mark of its own. I have heard positive things about most of the coaches in this county. Why are the not staying put?