A/AA/D2 Vs. AAA

mightypoweredsnake

Father Ryan defeated both Hendersonville and Brentwood during the season this year 1-0 and 2-0 respectively

Christian Brothers beat Hendersonville 2-0

CAK beat Farragut during the season 2-1

CAK also beat Beardon 1-0 in preseason

Based on matchups alone it seems overwhelmingly in D2 and A/AA's favor

Father Ryan defeated both Hendersonville and Brentwood during the season this year 1-0 and 2-0 respectively

Christian Brothers beat Hendersonville 2-0

CAK beat Farragut during the season 2-1

CAK also beat Beardon 1-0 in preseason

Based on matchups alone it seems overwhelmingly in D2 and A/AA's favor

I was at the Cak Farragut game..Overall Farragut was more talented in my opinion, yet cak played well.

I also viewed the Cak Hendersonville game again CAk won, yet i though hendersonville was the better team.

I do agree on the christian brothers. They are the best team in this state, no arguement there.

Father Ryan wasn't anything special. They had a little forward up top, thats all i saw.

I was at the Cak Farragut game..Overall Farragut was more talented in my opinion, yet cak played well.

I also viewed the Cak Hendersonville game again CAk won, yet i though hendersonville was the better team.

I do agree on the christian brothers. They are the best team in this state, no arguement there.

Father Ryan wasn't anything special. They had a little forward up top, thats all i saw.

Hendersonville is nothing special and neither is brentwood if father ryan isnt. Farragut i havent seen play so all i have to compare to them is their loss to CAK.

Hendersonville is nothing special and neither is brentwood if father ryan isnt. Farragut i havent seen play so all i have to compare to them is their loss to CAK.

Im guessing thewall92 is a father ryan player...Im not saying you have a bad team, you have a good time...I watched your team play against Jp2, Number 7 I believe up top. Smaller african american guy, he was the only threat i sensed on the team. The play was very direct. There was a lack of midfield, especially the middle. Good team, thats just my thoughts.

I got to see part of the Christian Brothers final match and they were VERY talented. A couple of college coaches who were watching said the same thing...

I saw you guys play against Station Camp, G you guys have a great team. The 8th graders were great. keep it up!

I know it has been said before, but how cool would a tournament of champions turn out?

Never happens with the current teams, but maybe if some of these matchups could come up next year. I know CAK and FArragut will play. But could Farragut/CBHS and CAK/CBHS happen? maybe in a tournament setting or something at bearden. Just a thought.

I actually ran into my old college coach, who is now DOC over TN soccer, and the Coach from baylor that was also a coach of mine in college for a season and they said CBHS looked great, just a level above anything else going on in the HS level. I'll take their word for it.

I think the top 3 are a consensus though, and all are amazing teams.

I got to see part of the Christian Brothers final match and they were VERY talented. A couple of college coaches who were watching said the same thing...

Christian Brothers, Farragut and CAK were all very talented teams this year. I saw all of them play.

I know CAK won the head to head game with Farragut, but I think that I would give the nod to Farragut and Christian Brothers as the best teams this year. Based only on their starting 11, I might have to give a slight edge to Christian Brothers, but I actually think that Farragut has the deepest roster of all three teams. In the end, all three deserved the championships they won. Congratulations!

Im guessing thewall92 is a father ryan player...Im not saying you have a bad team, you have a good time...I watched your team play against Jp2, Number 7 I believe up top. Smaller african american guy, he was the only threat i sensed on the team. The play was very direct. There was a lack of midfield, especially the middle. Good team, thats just my thoughts.

no im not actually i play for jp2 i have just played father ryan twice this year and know how solid of a team they are.. and know that there isnt anything special going on in AAA except for Farragut