Bowling Transfer?

slimsdaddy

Sounds great! I just wish they adults on this thread would drop it. She has moved and has made a I'm sure hard decision, but it is hers to make. You all need to just get over it. It's a done deal. God Bless

Has everyone forgotten what's this site is all about. People getting on here and giving their opinions on different situations. If someone doesn't want to read about it then they shouldn't be on here. Most, not all don't want to cause a lot of problems but they are entitled to give their thoughts. I know we live in a politically correct society but not wanting someone to give their thoughts and opinions is not right. Maybe we should change the name of this site to CoachAT (all together). I'm surely not for someone to get on here and ridicule someone else but I am for freedom of speech, the pursuit of happiness and for tying to make people think you really know what you are talking about. If we didn't share our thoughts and opinions, some the same, some different then Coacht would go out of business and what would we do then. This thread in my opinion is about the transfer not about the player (most of which has been nothing but compliments) whixh there is nothing wrong. So please people keep on giving you opinions and let's make Coacht a rich person and give us ones with nonexciting lives something to do.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sparky, you have your nose so far up Len's you know what I dont know how you breath!!!

I suspect your little Lassie has her spot secured on the cyclones roster. So give it a rest.

One other thing. A man of high character does NOT give test answers to his students. That is cheating. It is dishonest. And it did happen a couple years ago, and is part of his public file. He took a suspension over it.

Does that fit your definition of a Fact?

Sounds great! I just wish they adults on this thread would drop it. She has moved and has made a I'm sure hard decision, but it is hers to make. You all need to just get over it. It's a done deal. God Bless

The way it seems to be going on these threads, it must be easy to get them locked. All you have to do is ask the right questions to the right posters, and everyone knows who they are, and the thread will be locked. But I must say that's a good way to avoid answering questions that would show the true feelings of the posters that have been asked these questions.

The way it seems to be going on these threads, it must be easy to get them locked. All you have to do is ask the right questions to the right posters, and everyone knows who they are, and the thread will be locked. But I must say that's a good way to avoid answering questions that would show the true feelings of the posters that have been asked these questions.

I actually saw a question - directed to me, from you - and had intended to answer, but as you pointed out, the thread was blocked before I got to it. So, If I am one of those "right posters" you're referring to, sorry I was late.

For me personally, I would not attempt to block a thread other than for profanity, something like that.

If there are particular questions you might have for me, feel free to send a personal message. If there are questions you want answered publicly, start the thread and I'll try to get to it ASAP.

Sparky, you have your nose so far up Len's you know what I dont know how you breath!!!

I suspect your little Lassie has her spot secured on the cyclones roster. So give it a rest.

One other thing. A man of high character does NOT give test answers to his students. That is cheating. It is dishonest. And it did happen a couple years ago, and is part of his public file. He took a suspension over it.

Does that fit your definition of a Fact?

Limestonecove - You can launch as many personal attacks as you want...I stand by everything I have posted. I'll take my chances with Len Dugger over any coach around period. BTW, the tone of your posts seems to indicate that you have a personal "axe to grind" with Coach Dugger. What gives? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

No axe to grind. Its simple Sparky. I have been around long enough to know the history, and know the truth about the VI kid Brunn using a bogus birth certificate to play at Eliz. Dugger is an outstanding coach in many aspects, I will give you that. He has burned some bridges around though. But everybody cheats, right?

Keep that nose buried.

Krich, since this is a thread about transferring (mainly Cara), have you heard of any more transfers that might take place in the county. Since some people aren't very happy where they are thought we might have a couple of others to make the move?

Have gotten some information on here about how Elizabethton did at camp with Cara, has anyone heard or seen how Happy Valley did at camp without her?

Last question, has anyone heard or seen how the AAU team that was mentioned before has done or is doing now?

No axe to grind. Its simple Sparky. I have been around long enough to know the history, and know the truth about the VI kid Brunn using a bogus birth certificate to play at Eliz. Dugger is an outstanding coach in many aspects, I will give you that. He has burned some bridges around though. But everybody cheats, right?

Keep that nose buried.

Just for the record, you haven't seen anything in my posts about "everybody cheating." BTW, I think you have gotten somewhat off the subject here. The subject it the Bowling transfer. The move was approved by the TSSAA before the Cara made the transition and despite your compulsion to categorize it as recruiting (or cheating), it's not. A family made a decision, so get over it. Finally, my nose is not buried anywhere. On the contrary, I'm breathing quite well (except for an occasional seasonal allergy). Speaking of noses, I might suggest that you keep yours out of EHS business. Furthermore, if you need something to occupy your time, why not start a thread on how great things are in Unicoi County.

Krich, since this is a thread about transferring (mainly Cara), have you heard of any more transfers that might take place in the county. Since some people aren't very happy where they are thought we might have a couple of others to make the move?

Have gotten some information on here about how Elizabethton did at camp with Cara, has anyone heard or seen how Happy Valley did at camp without her?

Last question, has anyone heard or seen how the AAU team that was mentioned before has done or is doing now?

At least in the Unaka case, which is the one you appear to be addressing, it would be unwise for me to comment, other than that, yes, obviously some are unhappy with the present dilemma.

However, as the Bowlings and others who have re-located can attest, it's an expensive exercise. That, and there are many other factors, especially emotional/psychological, that come into play. Moving, even just across town, can be very difficult.

To be clear, this is not to say they aren't interested in playing.

Somewhere.

But the price, in many ways, is probably much too high.

A very, very unfortunate situation.

I thought that we might see one or more of Unaka's girls try to go to Hampton or Elizabethton. Maybe Elizabethton is out of scholarships and Hampton doesn't offer any. I hate it for the Lady Rangers. Tough situation for all involved.

Why not HV? I'm guessing they have at least one spot open. Sorry, I couldn't resist since the EHS bashing continues. If that isn't bad enough, some folks continue to drag Unaka into the discussion. Give it a rest... On a serious note, I'm guessing Hampton or Elizabethton would offer anyone an opportunity to make the team as long as it was done legitimately.

More of a joke or wishful thinking! The Lady Cyclones are a little small and thin depth wise in the post. That comes from being spoiled with eight years of Rikki Baughmans, Michaela Pietrowskis, Marti Bushes, Mariah Pietrowskis, and Eden Treadways patrolling the paint. I always loved the shot blocking!