sportfan1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drew Griffen -Bolivar- MVP

Justin Parrish -Mcnairy Central-Offensive MVP

Dalton Edenfield -Ripley- Pitching MVP

Also Ryan Seaton-Ripley, defensive player of game.

The first 2 innings were a little rocky, after that was a well played game.

Never did see a box score for game, but Thomas, Haynes, Ferrell and Mosier had 2 hits each for grey team and Wills and Parrish had 3 hits for blue team. Griffin had triple and got last 3 outs for save. I think Edenfield was winning pitcher and Wallace the losing pitcher. Not official, just watched the replay of game and this is all I remember.

Also Ryan Seaton-Ripley, defensive player of game.

The first 2 innings were a little rocky, after that was a well played game.

Never did see a box score for game, but Thomas, Haynes, Ferrell and Mosier had 2 hits each for grey team and Wills and Parrish had 3 hits for blue team. Griffin had triple and got last 3 outs for save. I think Edenfield was winning pitcher and Wallace the losing pitcher. Not official, just watched the replay of game and this is all I remember.

Is there anyone to contact to get a copy of the game? Name and number ?

I heard it advertised as live broadcast on jea channel 6. It was not listed, but I taped all the shows that were listed that night on channel 6 that night. So I have it in about 4 different segments. Commentary was not very good, carried on a lot of conversation, but often identified the wrong players at bat, pitching on the bases etc. But it was still fun to watch.

Maybe they could replay the game and let everyone tape it.

I called and they said it was done through JEA of Jackson and didnt have time to listen to the recordings. If someone finds out please post where we can get it.

I have a contact person for you. They are $25 per copy. She said that you can pick them up at their downtown center or at the center located close to the columns. Janet Wilbanks