4a state champs?

gcbobcat

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i figured dl would have somewhat of a dwn year who do they have? besides officer

You better change that mindset because David Lipscomb is always good. They do not rebuild.......they reload. In 2005 they were a young team that had new faces everywhere and all they did that year was rack off 13 wins in a row after dropping the season opener to Greenbrier (and they eventually lost in the state title game to Livingston Academy). Officer is going to be running the trap for about 1,500 yards this year...........trust me!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You better change that mindset because David Lipscomb is always good. They do not rebuild.......they reload. In 2005 they were a young team that had new faces everywhere and all they did that year was rack off 13 wins in a row after dropping the season opener to Greenbrier (and they eventually lost in the state title game to Livingston Academy). Officer is going to be running the trap for about 1,500 yards this year...........trust me!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> That could be true but they will not beat Giles County this year!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> That could be true but they will not beat Giles County this year!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Don't get excited. Lipscomb is a team that can beat anyone in the state any year. They never have down years and will be ready to play. Giles needs to hope that Lipscomb gets put out of the playoffs before they have to face each other or it will be another classic game. But I would'nt mind watching it. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Don't get excited. Lipscomb is a team that can beat anyone in the state any year. They never have down years and will be ready to play. Giles needs to hope that Lipscomb gets put out of the playoffs before they have to face each other or it will be another classic game. But I would'nt mind watching it. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I agree to disagree with you, but whoever wins that game will be playing Red Bank and they are the real deal; it should be a great game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />