I KNOW ITS EARLY....

The say the same thing about Alcoa. Plus, how many fence jumpers were there in the 80s & 90s for Jasper?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> A lot of the STUDS..................................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truth is that they probably have more athletes than Alcoa, but the difference is that Alcoa's are well diciplined and well coached.

You keep telling yourself that. I know it makes you feel better to say that since Marion beat Tyner last year, but to be realistic, Alcoa has tons of athletes. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You keep telling yourself that. I know it makes you feel better to say that since Marion beat Tyner last year, but to be realistic, Alcoa has tons of athletes. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Getting ran over by a RamTrain 15 years in a row had to hurt.

Didn't say that Alcoa didn't have tons of athletes. Seeing both of them, I am sorry, but tyner does have just as many if not more than Alcoa, but like I said, they are better coached. I am sure that you have watched both of them for years and have studied their talent. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Didn't say that Alcoa didn't have tons of athletes. Seeing both of them, I am sorry, but tyner does have just as many if not more than Alcoa, but like I said, they are better coached. I am sure that you have watched both of them for years and have studied their talent. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Heck TTP, Alcoa has athletes standing on the sidelines waiting to get in the game because there are already 11 athletes on the field. You could take someone like Old Pirate that works in a factory and suffers a skillet attack on a weekly basis up there and coach them to a state title. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> TTP, Old Pirate says the more you post the more OP is convinced you were a recent victom of a skillet attack. Your post #20 referrences the fact that TTP has not talked negative bout coach Vic. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Then you follow up posting this junk bout SP players not being as diciplined and coached as well. Not to mention the mis-quote about the # of athletes. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OP believes coach Boeck would be the ONLY purple wearing feller that could respond truthfully. OP is sure what his response would be!

I didn't say that I haven't talked negatively about vic, just not in that post. Sometimes the truth hurts, you know OP?? I didn't say that SP players weren't well coached and diciplined. I was refering to tyner when I was talking about them and alcoa. SP has plenty of good coaches on the sidelines, but IMO do I feel like they get the best out of the kids at all times........................no. Ask other pirate fans the same question and the answer will be no different.

Heck TTP, Alcoa has athletes standing on the sidelines waiting to get in the game because there are already 11 athletes on the field. You could take someone like Old Pirate that works in a factory and suffers a skillet attack on a weekly basis up there and coach them to a state title. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yep, the same goes for South Marion also....................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> , especially for single A and no one else left down with them..............................

I didn't say that I haven't talked negatively about vic, just not in that post. Sometimes the truth hurts, you know OP?? I didn't say that SP players weren't well coached and diciplined. I was refering to tyner when I was talking about them and alcoa. SP has plenty of good coaches on the sidelines, but IMO do I feel like they get the best out of the kids at all times........................no. Ask other pirate fans the same question and the answer will be no different.

Old Pirate says it takes coaching to put the players in position to make plays thru scouting and schemes, thats true!!!

IT ALSO...............takes players making plays, examples.....catching passes, making tackles and not getting foolish penalties. An old saying about leading the mule to water but can't make him drink comes to OP. Another example is coaches CAN'T make a player or team NOT quit/fold the tent and give up in a game or on a season. TTP and the whole purple glad rose colored glass wearing folks from Jasssper should realize this!!!! The Jasper vs SP game had plenty of tent folding before the end of the game. OP don't think for a second it was the lack of coaching! As far as folks blaming coaches...........that's jest easier than looking them ther youngons in the eye and telling them their short comings. You know..... TTP, them youngons are never to blame,ther is always an excuse or it's always someone else's fault. Dad burnit..............OP still tells the wife it's someone else's fault and OP was as an innocent participant. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Come on TTP, come clean here when ole TTP is seen guilty.....doesn't TTP blame someone else? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yep, the same goes for South Marion also....................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> , especially for single A and no one else left down with them..............................

After thinking about this, I will have to agree with you TTP. The goal every year at SP is to win it all and anything less is failure. I guess that is just what comes with playing at a great program. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Maybe if Marion had goals set higher, TTP might see failure more often at Central Marion. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Another example is coaches CAN'T make a player or team NOT quit/fold the tent and give up in a game or on a season.

Hold on now Old pirate............haven't you said that I shouldn't say that they quit????? Now you are on here saying the same thing........hmmmmmm makes the truth think that you may know victor really well or something since you are saying the kids quit now in order to take up for him. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> You better watch it from some of these pirate supporters, they could have sworn with those blinders on that no one that wears the orange and black will ever quit. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hold on now Old pirate............haven't you said that I shouldn't say that they quit????? Now you are on here saying the same thing........hmmmmmm makes the truth think that you may know victor really well or something since you are saying the kids quit now in order to take up for him. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> You better watch it from some of these pirate supporters, they could have sworn with those blinders on that no one that wears the orange and black will ever quit. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Old Pirate says the post if you read slooowwwlyyy......is making referrence the them ther purple clad fellers. Are you sure you haven't been hit by the skillet. OP figures you would blame it on a softball bat anyhow. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Old Pirate says the post if you read slooowwwlyyy......is making referrence the them ther purple clad fellers. Are you sure you haven't been hit by the skillet. OP figures you would blame it on a softball bat anyhow. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

uhhhhhhhh huhhhhhhhhh /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />