I KNOW ITS EARLY....

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, Old Pirate says it's never too early to talk ear holeing. Well, some may have...... trouble in that area. OP says the Mtn boys are in turmoil and perhaps a local coach like Bryant can unite them fellers. Whutwell has almost always been in turmoil and this season will not be any different, but perhaps the new coach can somehow find a formula to show improvement. Jasssper, OP says them folks still have them old rose colored glasses on, but the warriors should be good, maybe 8-2 before reality shows some folks the the plain simple TRUTH. The Speedway Boys from SP......OP says they'll be tough for most folks round the valley and should make a run in the 1A divison. Dad burnit, OP says too many SP folks got hold of them rose colored glasses them ther Jasssper folks dropped while leaving early last year at the Speedway. This 09 Pirate team has Huge shoes to fill following the 2 previous seasons. Can them fellers bring home the bacon in 09? OP simply don't know. (See BigJ, OP don't claim to know everything or anything-jest IOPO. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Well maybe.......1 thing.....them ther Jasssper fellers have some skillet slingers too-jest too skerd to OP up & state the TRUTH. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LOl you will always have someone for SP talk about speedway but, once hit in the mouth the speed has nothing to do with it LOL Sp maybe 8-2 maybe no better than that . This Isnt the same old Sp Team its not going to be easy and everybody in the Valley knows when its not Vic isnt a good coach /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

LOl you will always have someone for SP talk about speedway but, once hit in the mouth the speed has nothing to do with it LOL Sp maybe 8-2 maybe no better than that . This Isnt the same old Sp Team its not going to be easy and everybody in the Valley knows when its not Vic isnt a good coach /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I take that back 6-4 lose to Marion , Signal , Boyd and Polk just waiting months from now on the excuses /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I take that back 6-4 lose to Marion , Signal , Boyd and Polk just waiting months from now on the excuses /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Old Pirate agrees this team has a lot to prove and is not as strong as teams in the past. The Pirates will be jest fine and OP says talk it up for that little bro you always speak about. OP says it's natural for a big bro to encourage little bro to not be intimidated by the bully. SP may lose several but don't bet that retirement on it. The whole valley knows .......... ?????Old Pirate says you have to be off the medication. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Factor in Cascade and Central and it could be 4-6. The only thing is with Jasper that if they do beat SP this year, their season will be over. They will be too busy high fiveing each other the rest of the season and will get beat down by Boyd and Tyner.

Factor in Cascade and Central and it could be 4-6. The only thing is with Jasper that if they do beat SP this year, their season will be over. They will be too busy high fiveing each other the rest of the season and will get beat down by Boyd and Tyner.

Really? Beating SP in the past doesn't seem to have dampened any past seasons, but we know beating Marion did yours last year. Its hard to play your best game first and play 12 more and never match that intensity again. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Really? Beating SP in the past doesn't seem to have dampened any past seasons, but we know beating Marion did yours last year. Its hard to play your best game first and play 12 more and never match that intensity again. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

BigJ, Once again........you have proved there is..... a skillet slinger round your neighborhood. Old Pirate doubts you saw any SP games except the 1st game with Jasper. You were quite possibly one of the masses that left early and never seen a whole game. OP says remarks about SP's intensity level thru 12 games could only be truthfully judged by a Real fan. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

KL believes BigJ already has those rose colored glasses on and we still have almost 3 months to the game. Better take them off, you may need to see something important between now and then. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Truth is that the above statement was probably true..........Was there a game that sp played better pirate fans? As far as thinking marion's season will be over, Yall had coach boeck for five or six years and know that he wont let something like that get to their heads. The seniors also wont let this happen as this marion team should have great senior leadership. Sp will still be tough with all the athletes they have every year, they should win the state every year. They are a lot like Tyner in that respect, have a ton of athletes to win the gold ball every year, but something else is missing.........................That being said, SP should walk in 1A, since there is no one left down there, call it the South pitt rule. Marion will be about the same as last year, maybe not early, but by the end of the year they should be comparable or a little better. Seq should be a little better with another year under coach barger. That is really the only three schools worth talking about right now.

TTP, the Pirates maybe a favorite in 1A if they make the playoffs. However, there are still some programs with long traditions. Gordonsville, Lake County and Greenback are 3 that come to mind that have Gold Balls. Lake County goes through cycles, but you can be certain they will be back sooner or later. Gordonsville was down last year but I expect to something out of them this year. Plus there are some teams around that have been regionally successful over the years such as Cloudland, Moor Co., Collinwood and Wayne County. I don't think it will automatically be a cake walk for the mighty Pirates.

BigJ, Once again........you have proved there is..... a skillet slinger round your neighborhood. Old Pirate doubts you saw any SP games except the 1st dame with Jasper. You were quite possibly one of the masses that left early and never seen a whole game. OP says remarks about SP's intensity level thru 12 games could only be truthfully judged by a Real fan. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don't kid yourself! If you are honestly trying to tell me that the SP boys play everybody with the same mentality or intensity that they do against Marion, then you are obviously a fool or that skillet has knocked all of the common sense right out of your old scarred head. And no, I didn't leave early. I stayed right there with TTP and watched the entire beating. And when you find a real fan give me a hollar cause I would like to see one... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

KL believes BigJ already has those rose colored glasses on and we still have almost 3 months to the game. Better take them off, you may need to see something important between now and then. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I would rather wear rose colored glasses than blinders like you guys! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />