Hampshire Hawks takin home the State Title?

spartanakavik

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Wow what about them Hawks, they are gointo be a tough contestant 4 anyone

yea they will win at least 20 games this season and win the district plus they only have 1 senior so they will be pretty good for these next couple of years.

yea they will win at least 20 games this season and win the district plus they only have 1 senior so they will be pretty good for these next couple of years.

I watched the hawks play at cully the other day, and they do have all thare players back, but they are not a 20 win team. If they have there standards set this high they are in for a long season.

I watched the hawks play at cully the other day, and they do have all thare players back, but they are not a 20 win team. If they have there standards set this high they are in for a long season.

whats the most games hampshire has won in any season since, oh, 2000?

how many times have they won a district tournament game since the same time?

whats the most games hampshire has won in any season since, oh, 2000?

how many times have they won a district tournament game since the same time?

18-6 in 2001-02, they probably won a district tourney game or two that year.

Keep in mind they won't be in a district with Summertown, Collinwood, Wayne Co and Perry Co this year.

how much will that help them? i know CA still has a lot, im not really sure about anyone else...everyone seemed pretty young last year.

They should be better just from being more expierenced. Don't see them winning the district.I guess they could content for the 4th spot but that may be a reach. I think a legitimate goal would be 10 wins.

They should be better just from being more expierenced. Don't see them winning the district.I guess they could content for the 4th spot but that may be a reach. I think a legitimate goal would be 10 wins.

i seem to have forgotten what everyone is returning next year. do you happen to remember? i figure you'd probably know santa fe, culleoka, and cornersville. hows the district gonna be this year? i know CA lost quite a bit, but returns a lot of their main scorers.

i still think they will win 20 plus games this year. 4 of their 5 starters can put up 20 points a game for sure. last year they lost a lot of games because of free throws and defense......if they can improve these things they will WIN THE DISTRICT.