JungleJim125

Greeneville and Henry Co. won't even make the playoffs this year. I would move Clinton and Sullivan South on up into the top 3. And you better go back and do some homework because MoEast will take that 4th position.

I don't know about Greeneville but from being from west tn. HC fans will get anger at me but they play a soft schedule. They played 6 teams in their district out of Clarksville with only Rossview having a winning record. HC will make the playoffs but it is because they play weak opponents. Don't mean any disrespect to Clarksville fans but look at HC schedule its a joke. I was reading on one of HC post that they had a hard time getting a non district schedule. As one thread read nobody would play them that is a bunch of hockey! Their non district foes this year are Dikson County 1-9 last year and Springfield 0-10 last year. Homboldt a 1A school 2a in playoffs 4-6 but Humboldt plays one brutal non district schedule. All six losses were from playoff teams. Humboldt hired a new coach last year and this year will be pretty darn good. Herny County thinks they going to Humboldt on a picnic they will be shocked! I'm not from Humboldt but i do know they will have their QB back and a bevy of running backs! Herny County ranked #2 in the preseason polls come on get real! They will make the playoffs like i said because of a power puff schedule. They won't get far this year second round at best! Let me ask this if Herny County is so good why and where are all the Gold Balls. When u play a weak schedule it bites u on down the line! I mean no harm to no one just speaking the truth! Go luck to everone across the state! West tn has not got the larger 5 to 6 A schools other than Herny County and maybe a couple out of Memphis. Thats why they have won as many games as they have the last four years. If they won't tougher foes all that got to do is go east of Nashville! But they won't do that they want 9-10 wins a year. When they play teams the same caliber as they are especially play off time they get send home early! No i don't hate Herny County and saw them play a couple of times last year and they did not impress beating up on just average teams. They have a long way to go to be able to compete with the big boys!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Announcements