BTaylorMom

Waco,

Thanks for attending my advanced yoga class last night. It's really nice of you to give it a go after trashing the concept many times. Your eagerness in class is appreciated but I might suggest you keep your day job at Coach T. Below I've attached a clip of your first class, which I hope is ok by you to share. If you intend to continue yoga as a hobby, I recommend ditching the blue spandex shorts and getting a pedicure. No touching others in class, please. We can review your game film below at later date to refine for appropriateness. For now, stick to advanced BS and I'll let you know if a 'special' spot comes open for you. Truly, Mom of OM

http://www.yogajournal.com/ogden/trailer

Waco,

Thanks for attending my advanced yoga class last night. It's really nice of you to give it a go after trashing the concept many times. Your eagerness in class is appreciated but I might suggest you keep your day job at Coach T. Below I've attached a clip of your first class, which I hope is ok by you to share. If you intend to continue yoga as a hobby, I recommend ditching the blue spandex shorts and getting a pedicure. No touching others in class, please. We can review your game film below at later date to refine for appropriateness. For now, stick to advanced BS and I'll let you know if a 'special' spot comes open for you. Truly, Mom of OM

http://www.yogajournal.com/ogden/trailer

Ha! Thats not me. You can tell because that guy checked his package with one hand. I have to use two hands. And besides, you can tell he's South fan. He has a mullet. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Ha! Thats not me. You can tell because that guy checked his package with one hand. I have to use two hands. And besides, you can tell he's South fan. He has a mullet. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Your using your two hands just to find it. I told you to borrow my magnifying glass & tweezers for that, dear. Also, not sure you hair is a mullet, but take off your bandanna and let me check.... or have you been cutting your hair with the crayola scissors again? Please return them to your mom immediately.

Your using your two hands just to find it. I told you to borrow my magnifying glass & tweezers for that, dear. Also, not sure you hair is a mullet, but take off your bandanna and let me check.... or have you been cutting your hair with the crayola scissors again? Please return them to your mom immediately.

No im talking about my package, not your brain. You got this thing for my mom don't you. She's not into all that though. Maybe I could hook you up with Monica. You all could wear the same clothes. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Announcements