TCA v. Huntington Scrimmage... What are your thoughts?

tcaee

3 of trinitys best players didn't play? Not sure how the peabody scrimmage should be some kind of prediction for the rest of our season

i guess that left you with about twelve players.it's been fun talking about a practice game,but now i want to give some huntingdon kids some credit about life skills. a young kid from the tca side say about 7-8 yoa,little kid came over to the huntingdon bench and struck up a conversation with one of our injuried freshmen on crutches.the kid was from the tca side and pulled a wagon and stopped at our bench. he gave that player abig hug and then sat down on our bench. before long he was talkin to our offenisve line players and urging them to squirt each other with water bottles. i'm not sure who was the biggest kid! then the kids mom showed up and had to bribe the kid to leave,even though he really didn't want too. when he left the huntingdon fans clapped and gave him a round of applause. our kids showed a lot of heart and the real tradition of huntingdon football shined as bright as i've ever seen it.kudos to logan diebold and logan boyd and the mustang faithful for making a childs day much brighter.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tcaee, in my opinion that kid sounds like a quinn or a p haha. Speaking of the Trenton WC scrimmage, TCA had WR #10 at QB ( 4th string ), a 3rd string FB, 2nd string FB, 2nd string MLB, 2 2nd string guards and safetys, a freshman RT who also had to play DT because are guard/ de didnt play, and we had to move a tackle to end, him to tackle. That is in no way saying TCA is a one man team, its saying that the jv was pretty much playing the whole game opposed to trenton and wc having their varsity in the whole time... and TCA outscored Trenton 1-0, while losing to WC 2-0... absolutely no measuring stick for TCA on the upcoming season