Rutherford County Teams

Lost Old Dad

Right now EVERY team in the state is 0-0. What they do from here depends on how well they listen, execute, and play when the time comes.

All of us have our opinions and wishes when it comes to the teams we support.

Good Luck to all the teams of Rutherford County this year. I just want ONE of them to have the Gold Ball at the end of it! No offense meant to the rest of the state but I am a HOMER when it comes to the Gold Ball. :thumb:

Can we all tell I am already tired of scrimmages and want the real season to BEGIN!

We can also tell I do not get out much as I just found out that Corky's is no longer open here! Had my mouth set for some ribs and went there just to find it closed.:twisted:

I need some Ribs! Bounder you going to be cooking any at OR this year? I may have to take a road trip.

Lincoln County as the Lions CLub is not running the concessions this year are the burgers still going to be good?

Oakland, got the dogs ready?

Lincoln County as the Lions CLub is not running the concessions this year are the burgers still going to be good?

We're playing at Riverdale this year LOD...the burgers are still good though. Also, I finally tried my hand at some charcoal-grilled baby back ribs earlier this summer and they were quite good, if I may say so myself...maybe next year we could have a (small since I can't afford a large one) pregame BBQ! You'd be in charge of culling the guest list!

:twisted: