The NEW Farragut Football

wanderer

It is time for all the Farragut supporters to stop hiding and back your team. It is appalling to see the lack of support shown on the site. Other teams have thousands of hits while we hide because our quarterback is down, our offensive line is young, and our defense is untested. We have the best skilled players out there period. We have veteran special teams and a solid coaching staff. We all want to see Browning, but the rest of the team needs our support as well. Talk some smack be proud of your boys because when the dust settles, that "STAR" will be recognized. GO ADMIRALS!

It is time for all the Farragut supporters to stop hiding and back your team. It is appalling to see the lack of support shown on the site. Other teams have thousands of hits while we hide because our quarterback is down, our offensive line is young, and our defense is untested. We have the best skilled players out there period. We have veteran special teams and a solid coaching staff. We all want to see Browning, but the rest of the team needs our support as well. Talk some smack be proud of your boys because when the dust settles, that "STAR" will be recognized. GO ADMIRALS!

What is new with the Farragut program. I would not say they have a solid coaching staff at all. What Farragut problem will be this year is no senior leadership. If the word around town of Farragut showing in scrimmages and last Saturday night 6-5 and will not make the playoff this year.

Farragut is easly in the top 5 this year. And with their schedule if they make it to the playoffs they'll win it all. Nobody play a tougher schedule.

Were they not the #1 team in the state last year and went to Ooltewah and got there back end kick in.

31-3. Farragut is not tough enough to play with the big boys. They have had state teams the last 3 years and look what happens. I just do not think Farragut will be as good as what everyone thinks they will be this year. We will see this Friday night.

Probably one of the Farragut's most interesting opening games in a few years with so many unknowns. With Browning just returning to full practice will he see much playing time? Will the OL coaches be able to get their unit ready for primetime? Will Van Dyne's time at QB detrack from his play at WR? Will the new defensive players step up and replace a very good group from last season? I think playing a team the caliber of DB in the opener will answer many of these questions. I'll be interested to see how much the Freshman OT plays. I would think it would have to be a really special kid to be able to play 6A football on the OL as a Freshman, plus I would think that you must really have a dire need if it's even considered. If we can do well against DB, I think we should be competitive with everyone else on the schedule. KCHS is struggling with a new system according to what I've read in some of their postings. OR is still down, and adjusting to a new system. Maryville seems to be down, by their standards. Riverdale isn't what they used to be. Bearden is still Bearden, but a one-man show. I really believe that if Farragut can get by until Browning is back 100% that Farragut can go a long way this year.

DB fans: give us a preview of what we can expect from the Tribe. Should we be concerned about anyone other than Sensabaugh (sp?) ? I remember him, but not much else about your team.

Probably one of the Farragut's most interesting opening games in a few years with so many unknowns. With Browning just returning to full practice will he see much playing time? Will the OL coaches be able to get their unit ready for primetime? Will Van Dyne's time at QB detrack from his play at WR? Will the new defensive players step up and replace a very good group from last season? I think playing a team the caliber of DB in the opener will answer many of these questions. I'll be interested to see how much the Freshman OT plays. I would think it would have to be a really special kid to be able to play 6A football on the OL as a Freshman, plus I would think that you must really have a dire need if it's even considered. If we can do well against DB, I think we should be competitive with everyone else on the schedule. KCHS is struggling with a new system according to what I've read in some of their postings. OR is still down, and adjusting to a new system. Maryville seems to be down, by their standards. Riverdale isn't what they used to be. Bearden is still Bearden, but a one-man show. I really believe that if Farragut can get by until Browning is back 100% that Farragut can go a long way this year.

DB fans: give us a preview of what we can expect from the Tribe. Should we be concerned about anyone other than Sensabaugh (sp?) ? I remember him, but not much else about your team.

That tells you how weak Farragut O-line is this year if they have a freshman coming up to the varsity. I will agree with you starpower on the 6A with a freshman o-line man. I could see a WR,RB.