Seymour @ CAK

FootballDad

It will a grat test to Seymours D-backs. The past few yeas that has been their weakness. This year is the best D-backs we have had in a while. Seymours D-line will have to get after the qb. Nick Smith will have to have a big game which I think he will cause he hasn't met anyone that could stop him yet. If the D-backs can get some big shots on them recievers early to try to get in their head cause Cak has a great recieving group.

Seymours keys to winning

1.No turnovers

2.Be hysical

3.Pressure Qb

Caks

1.No turnovers

2.Offensive line

3.Big plays

Sounds reasonable to me. Both teams had problems with turnovers last week. I would add for CAK, they must minimize the penalties. Typically the Warriors are not a highly penalized team, but last week was awful, over 100 yds in penalties. While the illegal procedures were obvious, I think the crew of officials we had was the culprit on many of the big penalties we received. It was the officials first game of the year as well, hopefully whomever gets them this week will see less yellow laundry on the field. I would also add the special teams for the Warriors could be an area of concern. #85 is kicking well and can be a weapon if he continues to kick like he did last week. Punting must improve. Coverage must be more dependable.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be interested to watch the Seymour NT vs. the CAK center. That could very well be one of the best OL / DL match ups I've watched. It sounds like the NT is quite an athlete, and the CAK center is a great player. We will see, my prediction is that the Seymour NT will have some plays, but he will have his hands full. Of course, the center has to concentrate on a good clean snap to the QB, particularly important in the shotgun that CAK uses, so he can't exclusively concentrate on pass / run blocking. I think CAK has the right man for the job.

I will be interested also to see what CAK does for punting tomorrow night. We only had one punt last week, but I suspect that will be different against a tough Seymour defense.

I am also intrigued by the match up of CAK's passing attack against Seymour's D. Do they have the team speed to contain CAK's WR's and backs?

idk i hear they like to play some funky coverages tho so it will be entertaining to see how bradley decides what plays to run to get threw there D i have herd that seymour will some times put 5 dbs out on the field at once and blitz a line backer and have the other one drop back or pick up the running back man on man while the dbs are in a funky cover 3!! so it will be a great game to watch!! i am excited !! GO WARRIORS!!