Sullivan South @ Daniel Boone.

WaCoJaC0

South looked good against the Devils, had me worried for a quarter or two, but pulled it out in the end.

From what I can remember, it's been a while since Boone took South to the woodshed hasn't it? Wonder what will happen this week??!

I KNOW what's going to happen.

South - 42

Boone - 7

Take that to the bank, cuz thays won hunderd furscent cureyct. :flower:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to add this....what was up with the extra point kicking last Friday? I know Willingham graduated, who is the new guy? Year? I'm sure it will get better as the season gets on. :popcorneater:

Joey Austin was having a tough time then Stacy went with Adam Fenyves(Soph) Adam looked better Joey is a senior and may have been having a rough night due to lack of practice...but I believe Adam might be the better of the two.I didn't think our special team's looked good at all...we need alot of work there,I think it will get better. GO REBELS!!!!!! :roflolk:

It's going to be difficult for GC to handle them. We faced the spread last week, and will see it again this week. However, Richlands and Tazewell don't run it as well as South. It's going to be great having them visit our place regardless of the outcome.

Just so I'm not guilty of hijacking this thread, I've seen South a couple of times in pre-season but was wondering what Boone has.

It's going to be difficult for GC to handle them. We faced the spread last week, and will see it again this week. However, Richlands and Tazewell don't run it as well as South. It's going to be great having them visit our place regardless of the outcome.

Just so I'm not guilty of hijacking this thread, I've seen South a couple of times in pre-season but was wondering what Boone has.

Quincy, Boone always in the past has had plenty of talent year in year out. And they faired well in the 5 Rivers conference. Many years being the front runner or just a step behind. But when they come up against South they seem to choke. They seem to have a spoilers group this year and might very well be the one to spoil the Rebels. Greeneville pounded Jakes vacated spot intent on taking advantage of our new recruit. You can't blame them...they were just playing the game the most effecient way they know how. Boone will do the same. Coach Jenkins lives by film. He will watch it until he finds a weakness and will game plan to exploit that weakness. Greeneville gave the St. way too much time in the pocket. Boone will not let that happen. Greeneville was worried about the South running game. Jenkins will concentrate on the air game. He will blitz and double team and force us to the running game. He does not believe Bobeye can run wild on his D. He knows that while our mentality is tender a two score lead will put us on our knees and all will be done. That's his game plan. To get two scores up on us early, to blitz, and double team Z. He will deal with the run when it happens. Should be an interesting game.

I don't but where I was sitting at least the first extra point was between the uprights for SURE!!!!

But it seems the South boys wasn't getting good calls most of the night. But now let's just turn

our eyes toward Daniel Boone. You boys are amazing ,,Keep up the good work. But as far as Joey Austin

is concerned he is a good kicker, it was a big night for those senior boys. And it was probably nerves. He has a great holder with Aaron and Long as the long snapper, he needs to relax some.

Boone has the best defence they have had in several years. So hopefully it wont be the blow-out that it was the last time they played South. The offence, well that is another story. Jenkins is pinning all his hopes on a freshman running back, although he has 2 seniors and 2 juniors who are bigger, faster, stronger, and just plain better. But none of them are his nephew nor one of the asst. coach's son. It is painfully obvious all they are doing his setting him up to be the all time rusher at Boone. Just hope it doesnt backfire and the kid gets hurt. Two very tough games coming up (South and DB).

Wish he would put the older, bigger kids in and lets see what they can do. Alot of people have been looking foward to this year because they know what they are capable of. Conference champs their freshman year 7-1 overall, and 6-1 their JV year. Obvious that these kids can get it done.

Oh well, cant fight politics. Could be a long night for the Blazers.