franklin county at shelbyville! who takes this one?

salecreek

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are any of the players starters? Are they at skilled positions?

You must know much about our program and starters names. Shelbyville will be ready and I have to give it to coach Hardy He has turned this prigram around.

ScreamingEagle I saw the Eagles at the Jamboree. They looked good against Page.

SaleCreek I don't know any names just heard the story from a coach who lives in Manchester.

You must know much about our program and starters names. Shelbyville will be ready and I have to give it to coach Hardy He has turned this prigram around.

What is new with the program that coach Hardy has not had the last 4 years?

Much more depth! I would say the coaching has also steadily gotten better and, most importantly, the winning attitude and overall confidence hasn't been this good in six years. Plus, they are cutting out the mistakes. Last year, they turned a 6-4 season into 3-7 with stupid mistakes in three very, very close games. It's fun to watch this year.

Wondering what they will do against one of the top running backs in the state. Martin is the real deal. If they can't contain him,it will be a long night for the eagles. Can't wait to see this one.

13th rb in the state...18th all purpose back...should be getting a 2 or 3 star soon and moving up in the ramks...good luck

Wondering what they will do against one of the top running backs in the state. Martin is the real deal. If they can't contain him,it will be a long night for the eagles. Can't wait to see this one.

If Brothers is back to %100 he will be contain. If you do not know Hunter He led the Team last year in tackles and has been hurt the past two games. He should be a go for Friday.

13th rb in the state...18th all purpose back...should be getting a 2 or 3 star soon and moving up in the ramks...good luck

We are aware of this back and when wingman10 makes a statement it always gets my arttention. This should be the best game we have played all year. Can't wait only three days away. Wingman any prediction