White House @ Westmoreland

HeAdKnOcKa

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I THINK DIXON IS LOOKING ABOUT LIKE WHAT EVERYONE EXPECTED. IM NOT POSITIVE BUT I THINK HE LED THE COUNTY IN TDS HIS SOPH YEAR. OF COURSE THE LINE HAS STEPPED UP OR IM SURE HE WOULDNT BE PUTTING UP THE NUMBERS LIKE HE HAS. BUT THE COMPETITION STARTS GETTING TOUGHER NEXT WEEK AGAINST STATION CAMP.

2 WEEKS IN A ROW THEIR HAS BEEN A BAD SNAP ON A PUNT. WE'RE GONNA GET TROX HURT BACK THERE ON THOSE IF IT CONTINUES. TROX HASNT HAD TO PLAY GREAT YET BUT HE WILL HAVE TO WHEN THE COMPETITION GETS TOUGHER AND I HAVE NO DOUBT HE CAN CARRY THIS TEAM WITH HIS ARM IF NEEDED.

DEFENSIVE LINE LOOKS LIKE IT COULD BE ONE OF THE BETTER LINES THE TEAM HAS HAD IN A WHILE.

SOMETIME THIS YEAR THE TEAM HAS A BRUTAL 3 GAME AWAY STRETCH THAT GOES TO GOODPASTURE , SMITH COUNTY AND I THINK BEECH. THOSE SHOULD BE GOOD EXCITING GAMES.

I believe it was #7 for the panthers that was ejected for unsportmans like conduct. Not sure what he did, but a 30 step-off took place right after the two flags.

If I was back in my younger days playing, I would have done worse than what #7 did. I could not believe how White House played in this game. Worst team ever by Porter. Portland is always a class act in my opinion. I'm from Gallatin and have never seen them out of hand and I have watched a lot of portland and white house games over the past 15-25 years. Those reffs in that game should be fired! It looked like Porter hired them himself. I tell you what if I was Portland's coach, I would have sent in a tape to TSSAA without a doubt it was that bad! That game definitley reflected badly on the whole White House community. I was really disappointed on their behalf

DUDE GET OFF THE CRACK. IT WAS A RIVARLY GAME WITH LOTS OF HARD HITS AND LOTS OF EMOTIONS. PORTLAND HAD A TON OF UNSPORTSMAN LIKE AND PERSONAL FOUL PENALTIES. PORTLAND ALWAYS PLAYS WITH CLASS??? THIS IS A 1ST YEAR COACH AND HE HAS ALOT TO PROVE. SO FAR THEY HAVE BEEN OUTSCORED 110-9 OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. COACH PORTER TEAMS HAVE ALWAYS HAD CLASS AND THEY ALWAYS WILL.

Were you at the game? Did you see/hear what Portland's players were saying and doing? It was the worst PORTLAND team I have ever seen and I have been watching the games a lot longer than you. It really disappointed me to see and hear Portland and all their antics that they are doing this year.

I believe it was #7 for the panthers that was ejected for unsportmans like conduct. Not sure what he did, but a 30 step-off took place right after the two flags.

If I was back in my younger days playing, I would have done worse than what #7 did. I could not believe how White House played in this game. Worst team ever by Porter. Portland is always a class act in my opinion. I'm from Gallatin and have never seen them out of hand and I have watched a lot of portland and white house games over the past 15-25 years. Those reffs in that game should be fired! It looked like Porter hired them himself. I tell you what if I was Portland's coach, I would have sent in a tape to TSSAA without a doubt it was that bad! That game definitley reflected badly on the whole White House community. I was really disappointed on their behalf

In case people haven't noticed, this is NOT the Portland thread, this is the Westmoreland thread.

I would like to thank Westmoreland for their great sportsmanship. Even though they are having a down year, they were great hosts. The announcer was great and able to be heard on our side of the field. The players were sportsman on the field. Westmoreland had lots of fans there cheering their guys on. It was a great atmosphere for Friday night football. I wish you luck with the rest of your games.

My only complaint would be - more seating! lol We were jammed packed. Even with that, the announcer saw that we were going to fill the stands and offered for fans that were standing on our side to come sit on their side in the empty seats (which a credit to Westmoreland - was not that many). Thanks for the offer.