A E vs Fulton

reverse

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AE lost last week.....when something bad happens to them in this one look for their players to really "panic". When they do then Fulton will take advantage!

Austin-East will not panic. There is no bigger momentum change than a special teams touchdown. If you can have two consecutive kickoffs returned for touchdowns on you and still continue to score, then there is not panic in you. Fulton will panic if they get behind by more than 6.

Where in the world is turtle???

Last I heard.... he said he had a couple of things to pick up at Marshall's. Go figure....

Go Falcons!

The Marshall's jokes have gotten old and played out. Kids make mistakes and hopefully learn from them. We encourage them to put it behind them and move on. I wish that adults would do the same. Fulton has enough issues of their own to even worry about what is going on at Austin East. Wow...how soon do we forget. The last time i checked most of the kids that were involved in the incident that you can't seem to let go of, are gone off to school or getting ready to go. I am glad that there were those that refused to give up on our kids. Thanks to the families and Coach Graham for seeing pass all of the negatives and focusing on who these young men really are. They deserve a second chance!

OK Turtle...I have figured out why you are not coming to the game! I will spot you the few extra dollars you need to park. You know parking is ALWAYS FREE at Fulton. But, if you need money to park your car at AE. I will give it to you. If you come, you will definitely need your ear plugs! I WILL BE LOUD! GOOOOOOO FALCONS!

Should be a close game .. penalties and turnovers will definately play a big part in game ... AE defense is stout and can Fulton get Hawkins blocked any at all ... that is a big question ... Fulton will have to try to contain Oggs and not let him scramble and hit a big play down the field in broken coverage ... If Fulton can get Hawkins blocked I think they could have some success running the ball but thats a big IF ... and I hope some of the attitudes change with one or two Falcon players cause the one pouting last game could certainly help team. I hope they will get focused this game ... they didnt look like they were ready to play at Powell ... they looked slow and uninterested ... aside from a few players ..

OK Turtle...I have figured out why you are not coming to the game! I will spot you the few extra dollars you need to park. You know parking is ALWAYS FREE at Fulton. But, if you need money to park your car at AE. I will give it to you. If you come, you will definitely need your ear plugs! I WILL BE LOUD! GOOOOOOO FALCONS!

UH parking at Fulton isn't Free either! I've paid $1.00 to park at the St. mary's/Fulton parking lot. That was a good one though I'll give it to you.

Tadvols, you basically summed it up.. It seems like you're upset with your Falcons though. You mention Oggs yes he's stepped up big time this year, but when you mention Oggs, you have to mention his boys too. sophomores King and Cox. These 3 sophomores will be going off this Friday. Mark my word!

Fulton offense, idk but Winters is doing good a good job running the offense but DMAN is yall main player. If AE's DLine get in the back field and shut Winters and Dman down its O V!! The main thing AE has to do is contain Allen on the Kick Off Returns and the Punt Returns. I say AE wins this game close but its going to come down to SPECIAL TEAMS. With that said, remember the name TRAVIUS BLAIR, he's due to take 2 to the house.

Let's GO AE!!!

UH parking at Fulton isn't Free either! I've paid $1.00 to park at the St. mary's/Fulton parking lot. That was a good one though I'll give it to you.

Tadvols, you basically summed it up.. It seems like you're upset with your Falcons though. You mention Oggs yes he's stepped up big time this year, but when you mention Oggs, you have to mention his boys too. sophomores King and Cox. These 3 sophomores will be going off this Friday. Mark my word!

Fulton offense, idk but Winters is doing good a good job running the offense but DMAN is yall main player. If AE's DLine get in the back field and shut Winters and Dman down its O V!! The main thing AE has to do is contain Allen on the Kick Off Returns and the Punt Returns. I say AE wins this game close but its going to come down to SPECIAL TEAMS. With that said, remember the name TRAVIUS BLAIR, he's due to take 2 to the house.

Let's GO AE!!!

Turtle???? Fulton doesn't charge to park! We don't want people rolling their eyes when they roll onto our campus! We don't have a philosophy of nickle & diming you like they do on Magnolia... If a $1.00 charge for visiting a school's campus can leave a bad taste in your mouth and tarnish your reputation in the public's eye, then that's a dollar not worth earning. Catholic has done it in the past, and you saw what a blasting they took when they charged to park. They wised up and decided the public perception wasn't worth it. Don't drag Fulton into the Gold digger school list that charges to park. The Fulton Athletic program believes in hospitality and Fulton family welcomes their guests without a surcharge.

Go Falcons!

POWELL CHARGED TO. I GUESS FOR THAT NEW STADIUM FULTON BROKE IN FOR EM.

LOL and LOL at Photoshop.....

I put a $1.00 in the parking meter right across from the hospital on Fulton's side. That's called FULTON'S parking area so I considered that Fulton's parking lot. But I'm just messing with you I know Fulton doesn't charge to park like MANY of the schools around the area. I just don't think you should single out AE cause they're not the only ones that charges to park.

Secondly, if you park behind the visitors section at AE, that's FREE PARKING. Maybe you should put that in consideration.