north greene vs landers

grady21

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i look for the landers to rebound this week landers by 3 toughdowns i think the coaches will fix a few things

I don't think the coaches will have to fix anything this week Grady.This one should be over by the half. I'm looking forward to next weeks game at Avery.

But I'm sure the coaches saw several things to work on , didn't sound like they played very good the other night.

I think West Greene was probably one touchdown better than the landers no matter how well they played. We need to use 25 and 42 as our running backs period. These two guys run the ball like a bull. The only time we could do anything is when these two were being used and it created a good rythmn. The offense sputtered once we got inside the 20 and started doing razzle dazzle and going away from what was working. I think 42 carried one time for 6 yards in the first half. This kid should get 15 to 20 touches a game. Morgan should be our deep man. If you want to throw deep, throw it to your speedster, not the big tight end. Cloudland has the potential to be really good, but you've got to learn which weapons to use and when.

i agree with ya on that zAZa90 i think they had kids playing 1 position that shouldve been another and for the speedsters WG's Eric Lowery and Eric James couldve kept up pace with them it wouldve been a matter of timing and connection between reciever and QB to beat out them 2

im sure with the football tradition ya'll have up the country the coaching staff will review film and make adjustments accordingly

What kind of offense are they running? Can they do anything with the football? If they can put some skill with the physical part, then NG could be a handful. Maybe if NG took a page from WG's book and hire a coach like Joe Case or Larry Bible, then they could compete with the legendary programs as well. I don't think WG ever beat Cloudland and Hampton during the same season until last year. NG has come close to beating Cloudland losing 8-0 in 2004 and they were ahead 18-12 in the third quarter in 2006 before Cloudland took over the game. The Landers are gonna have to fix things in a hurry. This game kinda scares me. :roflolk:

I hope your right, pal. Cloudland is not where they were last year, offensively. I was worried about losing LL and Tipton. Thats a lot of offense to replace. Defensively, we are pretty good. We need to improve our open field play. Like I said before we played WG, we have a tendency to get burned off tackle and it happened alot. I bet WG didn't have 30 yards up in the middle, but they probably had 200 off-tackle.

I hope your right, pal. Cloudland is not where they were last year, offensively. I was worried about losing LL and Tipton. Thats a lot of offense to replace. Defensively, we are pretty good. We need to improve our open field play. Like I said before we played WG, we have a tendency to get burned off tackle and it happened alot. I bet WG didn't have 30 yards up in the middle, but they probably had 200 off-tackle.

look for north greene to win this one. landers line is week. zaza who wagon you going to jump on now since the landers are down.could it be the dogs

look for north greene to win this one. landers line is week. zaza who wagon you going to jump on now since the landers are down.could it be the dogs

He's a Cosby fan but they don't look so great. I'd say its whoever has a chance of beating Hampton. He don't mean to be that way ,he just can't help it. He really likes Mike but he can't pull for the DOGS. I think its called envy.

His father and sister are big Bulldog fans, I see them at nearly every game ,Home or away. Very nice people.

He's a Cosby fan but they don't look so great. I'd say its whoever has a chance of beating Hampton. He don't mean to be that way ,he just can't help it. He really likes Mike but he can't pull for the DOGS. I think its called envy.

His father and sister are big Bulldog fans, I see them at nearly every game ,Home or away. Very nice people.

he might not get to ride the wagon this year.is he from cloudland or cosby or is he from who every winning