should hampton be #1 in state

Bulldogs12

after trousdale and boyd buchanan lost friday if hampton wins should they be #1 in state

No ,Hampton has alot of work ahead of them. Top 10 at this point.Just keep working and try to improve every day. Alot of good football teams in the big 1a.

True. Hampton has been very successful in the past, but a little less last year. Looks good this year though. They may be, but people down the road won't know until Hampton gets some games under their belt.

Guys this thread should not have even been posted. We have an enormous amount of things to prove until that could happen. Most importantly, we would have to prove we can compete and win against the Trousdales, South Pitts, etc. down state. We have just started with the first footstep of that journey. I love Hampton as much as anyone, but I think as a whole, we have a lot to prove still. In my opinion, we can, if we take it one step at a time. Also, Trousdale is still #1 until they lose in the playoffs this year, IF they lose. There are a lot of teams that could win it all on this side. The only thing we can do is take it one game at a time, do our best and see what happens. Go Dogs!!

Better be getting prepared for Cosby,they are coming up here with the FULL intentions of jerking a kink in you're tails. Hampton has alot of areas to improve in to garner such an accolade. The fist thing you have to learn is to dominate. Getting away ahead of yourself on this one.