Maplewood @ Hunters Lane

boski

"The Battle of East Side Part I"

Maplewood is looking to keep things moving and Hunters Lane is next in line.

MHS is off to an impressive (2 - 1) start while Hunters lane remains unbeaten at (2 - 0)

the warriors topped the panthers last season ...and as always the panthers are ready to return the favor. Im calling for a Maplewood 27 - Hunters Lane 13 type of game.

Dang Maplewood,

You have to stop stomping your cleats and spitting on the warriors logo in the middle of the field before the game..... I understand you were led by your coaches.

After I heard all that info I understand the stats...thought i was going to miss a classic bc i had to work.

Good thing this was not a region game.

Boskiii where are you?????

Just playing Boski...I want to hear your version of the game.

Dang Maplewood,

You have to stop stomping your cleats and spitting on the warriors logo in the middle of the field before the game..... I understand you were led by your coaches.

After I heard all that info I understand the stats...thought i was going to miss a classic bc i had to work.

Good thing this was not a region game.

Boskiii where are you?????

Just playing Boski...I want to hear your version of the game.

they got beat ... plan and simple ..the turnovers, dropped passes, blown coverage they just looked flat, the DL game must have really taken it out of them, then again maybe not ,Hunters Lane has just as much speed and talent as the next team the formations they ran where no different than the ones they always run, if 3 guys are in the back field hit all 3 of them ..if he acts like he has the ball you treat him like he has it and knock his straps loose.

anyway its a non region game like you said..so no harm no foul ..Hunters Lane just dishing out the get back!!

better luck with this game next year MHS ..lets keep rolling!!

Recent history between these two East Nashville rivals!

09' Maplewood 7 - Hunters Lane 27

08' Maplewood 6 - Hunters Lane 14

07' Maplewood 13 - Hunters Lane 0

06' Maplewood 35 - Hunters Lane 21

05' Maplewood 18 - Hunters Lane 7

great games ..