Giles vs. Shelbyville

MikeWinchell

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!! Great job by the boys from Giles County tonight! They let them out of the gate and they never looked back. But a serious nod to Shelbyville though, they really have alot of talented players on their squad and have the potential to put this loss behind them and finish out their season really strong.

Bo Wallace looked as advertized tonight even though I heard he had come down with the flu earlier in the week. His passes were very clean and crisp and I am amazed at how WR Zach Bailey stepped up and made some HUGE grabs for the Bobcats. What can you say about Tobias Houston, he just does what he does every week and that's play his game. "Tobus" is just the kind of tough runner you turn to if you have to have that one or two yards when it counts. Would have liked to see more of Josh Smith Friday night but he made some good contributions on the ground and in the air. Props also to the GC O-Line, they gave Bo some pretty good protection and opened some big holes for the runners.

The GC defense has really surprised me with how well they can adjust to the run. Joey Denye and Josh Brewer along with Terrell Boykins made some huge plays for the Cats in passing situations with several sacks. The secondary seems to need a little work but I haven't heard of a legit passing threat that the Cats will have to fret over (seriously please correct me if I'm wrong) until later on down the road, unless of course Page can pull a few surprises out of the hat, and when your coach is named Jack Daniels, who knows?

I'm glad to see how Coach O'Conner subbed in the younger guys. I think it provided some great work for those guys and can only help them down the road with his talented group of underclassman.

I should have patented the name "Brickyard" a few years ago when I had the chance. Good luck to the Cats away at Page next Friday night and safe travel for both teams and fans!

Bo Wallace looked as advertized tonight even though I heard he had come down with the flu earlier in the week. His passes were very clean and crisp and I am amazed at how WR Zach Bailey stepped up and made some HUGE grabs for the Bobcats. What can you say about Tobias Houston, he just does what he does every week and that's play his game. "Tobus" is just the kind of tough runner you turn to if you have to have that one or two yards when it counts. http://Would have liked to see more of Josh Smith Friday night but he made some good contributions on the ground and in the air. Props also to the GC O-Line, they gave Bo some pretty good protection and opened some big holes for the runners.

josh smith got limited minutes b/c he missed most of the week with the flu!!

OK. I'm giving my opinion. Shelbyville by 12 because of the starters out........... If they were not out and the others sick Shelbyville by 7.

Stop all ready wiith the goofy predictions. What you know about football would fit on the head of a tiny pin.

Got to admit this one. Not only was I off but I was WAY off. All of the news organizations promoted it as a major upset........ I finally believe that G.C. is the real deal.......................

To the Ironman22 hater who is constantly signing up as new people, whether it's l.m.s.s. or P.C. or one of the many bobcats, I laugh everytime I'm on here but you, turn red and get mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 LOL It's not your husband, it's you. Your such a D.A.

Don't worry, my prediction was WAY off as well. Guess we need to work on our fortune telling skills. :D

OK. I'm giving my opinion. Shelbyville by 12 because of the starters out........... If they were not out and the others sick Shelbyville by 7.

Your football brilliance comes shining through once again. :D:D:D

You sound as dumb as Rose did last night..... Of all the people that could do football commentary, why the heck is he doing it. I listened to wksr while watched the game last night just as I always do..... I also do that when I'm in K town on the hill..... Rose sounded just as ignorant as this guy. I felt really sorry for Chunn...... Though not as bad as I feel for this crack head. LMAO

I agree, I can't stand listening to Wksr during the game because Rose is about the worst commentator since John Madden. It's like he just agrees with everything Chunn says and I love it when Chunn corrects him all the time haha You would think someone in Giles County could do a better job than he does.

Great win for the Bobcats last night! was worried a little about the game hearing all the talk about how fast Shelbyville was and a 3-0 record. Just one remaining question I have is Shelbyville that bad or is Giles Co really that good?

The problem that I believe Shelbyville had was in their conditioning. The players were dropping like flies the whole night.

I'll give this game to the Giles Defensive line. They were getting through the line of scrimmage the whole night and didn't give the QB many chances to throw the ball. The below par secondary is extremely lucky to have a line like that. Who knows what could've happened if they had time to throw. Shelbyville has extremely talented athletes and I wish them luck the rest of the season.

Good game overall by the cats friday night. Keep it up and they may surprise me.