Hunters Lane at Maplewood.... Battle of Dickerson Road

sweetjamesjones

Who wins and Why

...Hunters Lane won because they played tougher, smarter, and with more desire.

Welcome to the new coaching staff. Coach Campbell has assembled an amazing new staff this season. Coach Hemmontoler, defensive coordinator, Coach Elrod, offensive coordinator, Coach Landrom, Coach Brown, Coach Carver, and I'm glad my old freshman Coach, Casey Smith stayed with my Warriors. After talking to the team after the game last night, they are really proud to have all of you coaching them. Welcome to HL, you sure have made us proud so far.

Congratulations to Hunters Lane.

I thought this would be a great game to watch, and I was only partially right. MHS had no answer when HL took away the run, while HL was balanced offensively. They hit you wide, up the middle, and can throw it. Good to see some of my generation still at it, namely Elrod for HL and Armstrong for MHS. Stay on the sideline and out of the bleachers as long as you can.

Does Anyone Else See What I see That Might Take Hunters Lane over the edge. #2 Darnell Lewis. I think he should see a little more time at QB and the coach should use Demarco Starling more at the WR spot along with Joseph McCord. With Lewis throwing the ball around to these two guys along with a solid runnig game "Hunters Lane" Unstoppable. ANd also Lewis threw the 22 Yard TD pass to McCord in the third not Starling as stated in the Tennessean. Am I Wrong?