The WaCoJaCo Dirty Dozen

WaCoJaCo

Something new for 2009 :roflolk:

The WaCo :thumb: JaCo 6A Dirty Dozen

Im puting in 12 teams this year. By puting in 2 extra teams this will help out with some of the whinners that wouldn't make a top 10 list. It also makes this poll 120% correct instead of the old 100% correct poll from previous years. Its kinda' a big deal to make the WaCoJaCo Dirty Dozen.

1) Farragut

2) Oakland

3) Brentwood

4) Franklin

5) Maryville

6) Bearden

7) Ooltewah

8) White Station

9) Cookeville

10) Sevier Co.

11) Blackman

12) Hunters Lane

Please.....no crying

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as usual I do not totally agree but I do understand " no Millington As of now but we will be there in the end" Could have given us some propts for the toughest first two games in the state. :roflolk:

Well how can you not totally agree with a poll thats 120% correct? Thats 20% better than 100% and I didn't even think you could do better than 100% but I have figured out a way. And stop trying to confuse me. The past two years in a row you have told me that Millington "would be there in the end" Your just trying to trick me into puting them in the poll. And Im thinking that Dobyns Bennett has had the toughest first two games in the state. Anyway ......nice try.

Well as usual I do not totally agree but I do understand " no Millington As of now but we will be there in the end" Could have given us some propts for the toughest first two games in the state. :roflolk:

Well how can you not totally agree with a poll thats 120% correct? Thats 20% better than 100% and I didn't even think you could do better than 100% but I have figured out a way. And stop trying to confuse me. The past two years in a row you have told me that Millington "would be there in the end" Your just trying to trick me into puting them in the poll. And Im thinking that Dobyns Bennett has had the toughest first two games in the state. Anyway ......nice try.

Asusual HA, HA

Well how can you not totally agree with a poll thats 120% correct? Thats 20% better than 100% and I didn't even think you could do better than 100% but I have figured out a way. ....

So you could have between 2 and 3 teams wrong on your new 12 team poll and STILL be 100% correct! I am in awe, sir! You da man!!!! (Although I'm a little bit confused about your 66.67% score on the Big Ones....)

Well how can you not totally agree with a poll thats 120% correct? Thats 20% better than 100% and I didn't even think you could do better than 100% but I have figured out a way. ....

So you could have between 2 and 3 teams wrong on your new 12 team poll and STILL be 100% correct! I am in awe, sir! You da man!!!! (Although I'm a little bit confused about your 66.67% score on the Big Ones....)

He is just spotting the amateur's a lead because of his "PROFESSIONAL" status! :popcorneater:

WACO you may have one little problem. I agree with most of it and we both know I am wrong alot.

Im not doing the Big Ones contest. You are mistaken.