Milan Bulldogs..

Bulldog2020

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like alot of milan fans have been spoiled just like alot of huntingdon fans have. after alot of success some of the fans want to throw out the baby with the bath water when they dont look like a super team every game. its the games that count when you need to be ready. im not dissing anyone cause im from huntingdon and have seen it. milan will be ready when they need to be barring injurys just like they always are. the coaches know what they need to do and when to do it.

Since Morris took over, Milan is a slow starter, peaking at playoff time, most years. If you had told me Mlan was going to the championship game last year after lack luster performances with JCS, USJ, etc, etc, etc, I was laughing each time I heard it. Milan can ge there. A ton of injuries to key people. Matt Wise maybe the one that keeps us away, if any do. Bu to get ther Milan must begin to pickup the pace. After GC and Trenton, in what should be esier games, Milan has an open date to get things settled in. As usual and with all the injuries, Morris is always looking for people to fit. The games vs Ripley, Covington and Crockett will let everyone know where the dogs are. The 1st 1/2 of the year is a big experiment every year