Signal Mtn vs. Sequatchie

chiefbigun

I know everyone thinks my last post here was rude and I was being mean but I wasn't!My point has been proven!The whole Sequatchie Co. team for the last two games has played as a "TEAM" with one mind on the same page!They look AWSOME!!!It seems that everything I said that offended so many has been corrected and look what a diffrence from week 1 til now.(CROWD NOISE IS A MUST)Did anyone notice how fired up everyone on the sidelines was (Coaches,Players,even Bill was excited)?That is the kind of support that can help this team to go all the way.We may have lost two games but last night was as good as a win when our boys were not only playing Signal but the officals also.Like I said before SEQUATCHIE ALWAYS GETS DONE WRONG BY THE OFFICALS.Someone is gonna have to buck up to the TSSAA officals or board to make them call it fair (send game tapes to the board) if they continue to let these teams get away with face mask and such someone may really get hurt.All the players are showing how much heart they have by playing together from the time the ball is snapped til after the whistle is blowed that is what it takes.If they continue to play with this intensity and intimidation they will go far.Now don't try to say I am only happy when they play well and gripe when they do bad I have always said we have a good team we just needed to make some improvements and find our intensity to become the "GREAT" team we can be.I was only trying to help out by giving an outsiders view no one seemed to like it but from my seat in the stands somthing got everyone fired up. :lol:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know everyone thinks my last post here was rude and I was being mean but I wasn't!My point has been proven!The whole Sequatchie Co. team for the last two games has played as a "TEAM" with one mind on the same page!They look AWSOME!!!It seems that everything I said that offended so many has been corrected and look what a diffrence from week 1 til now.(CROWD NOISE IS A MUST)Did anyone notice how fired up everyone on the sidelines was (Coaches,Players,even Bill was excited)?That is the kind of support that can help this team to go all the way.We may have lost two games but last night was as good as a win when our boys were not only playing Signal but the officals also.Like I said before SEQUATCHIE ALWAYS GETS DONE WRONG BY THE OFFICALS.Someone is gonna have to buck up to the TSSAA officals or board to make them call it fair (send game tapes to the board) if they continue to let these teams get away with face mask and such someone may really get hurt.All the players are showing how much heart they have by playing together from the time the ball is snapped til after the whistle is blowed that is what it takes.If they continue to play with this intensity and intimidation they will go far.Now don't try to say I am only happy when they play well and gripe when they do bad I have always said we have a good team we just needed to make some improvements and find our intensity to become the "GREAT" team we can be.I was only trying to help out by giving an outsiders view no one seemed to like it but from my seat in the stands somthing got everyone fired up. :blush:

Three quick points:

1. It wasn't you that changed the intensity

2. The TSSAA could care less

and 3. Please locate the space bar on your computer and use it.

THIS IS ONLY FOR THE PERSON WHO REPONDED TO MY LAST POST (3RDBASECOACH SOORY IF I SPELLED IT WRONG :roflol: I DID NOT SAY I WAS THE REASON FOR THE CHANGE THAT THE TEAM HAS MADE. IT IS IDIOTS LIKE YOU THAT JUST WANT TO COME ON HERE AND RUN YOUR MOUTH AND GET PEOPLE FIRED UP WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU READ.DID YOU STOP AND THINK MAYBE SOME PEOPLE ARE POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO HELP OUT THE COACH AND TEAM NOT TO START AN ARGUMENT AND BE RUDE,OR POINT THE FINGER AT INDIVIDUAL KIDS (SOMTHING I HAVE NEVER DONE BUT EVERYONE ELSE SEEMS TO LOVE TO DO).AS FAR AS THE TSSAA THEY MAY NOT CARE NOW BUT IF THE PARENTS OF THE TEAMS WHO ARE GETTING DONE WRONG WOULD FILL THE MAILBOX AND MAKE THEIR PHONE RING OFF THE HOOK IT MAY OPEN THEIR EYES WHILE ALSO KEEPING SOMEONE FROM GETTING A BROKEN NECK.JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T THINK THEY CARE DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T SPEAK YOUR MIND TO THEM.AND LASTLY I DID NOT REALIZE I WOULD BE GETTING A REPORT CARD ON GRAMMER EACH TIME I POSTED HERE.COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME A LIST OF THE RULES FOR SPACING IN A POST? ALSO YOU SHOULD MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND SOMEONES POST BEFORE YOU GIVE YOUR OPNION ABOUT IT.I SAID NOTHING RUDE MEAN OR WRONG IN MY LAST POST ITS IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO MAKE IT WHERE NO ONE WANTS TO COME ON HERE AND SHARE THEIR THOUGHTS.

I am very proud of our effort Friday. We should have won but it did not happen. I am not happy with the result but I agree with chief about the finger pointing. That has to stop. These young men are ages 14-18 and will indeed make mistakes. How they handle those helps define who they are and how to best overcome adversity. The Indians have a huge game this week and I hope that the following we had Friday will be there in full force @ CCS. The seating is limited there so you may want to bring lawn chairs. It is similar to Silverdale area. Good luck the rest of the way Indians and I know we can be a GREAT football team! :roflol:

it was a really good game and ill be the 1st to say i was wrong about the game. sequatchie is not as strong as they was last yr, but you have to give it too signal they played a great game and the play calling for signal was GREAT i think i drove up the valley to watch a great football game great job on both sides i only see signal loseing 2 games sequatchie was killing signal with the option and i know we run the option a whole lot better than sequatchie and south pitt is south pitt lol great football game on both sides goodluck the rest of the way

THANK YOU WARRIOR2024 BEING NEW TO THE BOARDS I DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND DO NOT CARE (NOT BEING UGLY) IT IS JUST NICE TO SEE SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS WHAT I AM SAYING BEFORE THEY RESPOND.I DID NOT COME HERE TO TELL THE COACHES HOW TO DO THEIR JOBS,OR BAD MOUTH ANY PLAYERS OR STAFF WE HAVE A TEAM THAT HAS THE POTENTIAL TO DO GREAT THINGS.THE FANS WERE NOT BEHIND THE TEAM THE FIRST GAME (I POINTED THAT OUT AND WAS TOLD I WAS NOT SUPPORTIVE) THE LAST TWO GAMES THE CROWD WAS INTO THE GAME AND THAT GOT THE PLAYERS PUMPED UP AND READY TO PLAY (I WAS ASKED WHATS MY GRIPE CROWD OR COACHING?)I WASN'T GRIPING I WAS SIMPLY POINTING OUT THE CROWD IS ALSO A PART OF THE TEAM.I POINTED OUT A FEW MISTAKES IN MY FIRST POST THAT OFFENDED SOME PLAYERS,COACHES,AND FANS MY INTENT WAS TO POINT OUT MISTAKES.MISTAKES THAT WERE SIMPLE TO FIX . THEY DID THAT OR WE WOULDN'T HAVE LOOKED SO GOOD IN THE LAST TWO GAMES.PEOPLE SEEM TO TAKE THINGS OUT OF TEXT JUST TO CAUSE AN ARGUMENT.INSTEAD OF SEEING THAT I WAS TRYING TO TELL PEOPLE NOT TO GIVE UP ON THIS TEAM THE MISTAKES THEY MADE CAN BE FIXED EASILY I WAS TOLD I WAS BEING MEAN AND RUDE.I AM NOT.I BLEED FOOTBALL!I KNOW FOOTBALL.WE HAVE A GREAT TEAM AND COACHING STAFF IF WE CAN KEEP EVERYBODY TOGETHER (STAFF,TEAM,&FANS) NOT ONLY WILL WE HAVE A GOOD SEASON THIS YEAR BUT EVEN BETTER NEXT YEAR.WE ARE PLAYING ALOT OF YOUNG GUYS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL AND CAN'T GO VERY DEEP ON THE SIDELINES.(NOT BECAUSE OF GRADE THEY ARE IN BUT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT READY)THE COACHES ARE MAKING GOOD DECISIONS SOME BAD DECISIONS BUT THAT IS THE GAME AND IT BRINGS EVERYONE TOGETHER AS A TEAM.I HOPE NO ONE TAKES THIS THE WRONG WAY BUT WHATEVER.GOOD LUCK TO THE TEAM AND THE STAFF YOU CAN HAVE A "GREAT"YEAR IF YOU STAY HEALTHY,QUICK ON OFFENSE,AND INTIMIDATING ON DEFENSE.GO INDIANS!!!

Chief, most know who I am. I am Very close to the program. As for Marions Time, I dont think the Indians are not as good as last year. They are better on defense and have some weapons on offense. I think the Indians run the option VERY WELL and to say you guys run it way better may be an exxageration. I think you guys will give Signal fits with the option but you better be able to slow them down. We slowed the run game down but the QB is very good. Hope you can play both the run and pass. Coach Price and his staff do a great job on offense.

slow them down? hold south pitt too 20 points and really for 14 with south pitt having a int, did you not go too the game last yr with marion and sequatchie? with us having joe joe prob the best player in the valley last yr yall holding us too 28 points really 21 with us scoring late. I dont really see how you say you are better? sequatchie is a good football team dont get me wrong hats off too the way yall played good game on both sides but i just dont see how you put this yr ahead of last yr,last yr after the game all coachs said that was the best sequatchie team in along time. We will beat signal just like we beat everybody hold the ball and keep there offence off the field but we hold south pitt too 20 points so i think we will hold signal just fine lol

TO MARIONS TIME SEQUATCHIE IS ALOT BETTER TEAM THAN LAST YEAR ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL .THE OFFICALS BEAT US FRIDAY NIGHT. IF YOU KNOW FOOTBALL YOU WOULD HAVE SAID "GOT TO PUT YOUR TEAM IN A BETTER SITUATION WHERE OFFICALS CANT BET YOU" BUT NO YOUR LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE PUTTING DOWN OUR TEAM BY SAYING THEY'RE NOT AS GOOD AS LAST YEAR. WE HAVE TWO KEY RUNNERS ONE WHICH WAS SICK FRI. NIGHT AND THE OTHER DID VERY WELL.WE HAVE YET TO HAVE ALL OF OUR PLAYERS HEALTHY AND ON THE FEILD TOGETHER.AS FOR MARION COUNTY I UNDERSTAND YOUR FEELINGS WHEN YOU GET THE S.P. SQUADS LEFT OVERS. :thumb: IF YOU WANT TO COME ON HERE AND TALK BAD ABOUT OUR TEAM I CAN BE THE MEAN RUDE PERSON EVEYONE SAYS I AM ANY WAY! :roflol:

THERE PEOPLE GO POINTING FINGERS AGAIN.THESE ARE KIDS QUIT BAD MOUTHING THEM AND PRAISE THEM A LITTLE.DON'T SAY THEY ARE DOING BAD SAY WE HAVE IMPROVMENTS TO MAKE.I REALLY HOPE THE KIDS DON'T SEE THIS AND THE COACHES TAKE THIS INFO EVERYBODY GIVES GOOD AND BAD AND MAKE THE BEST OF IT.APPARENTLY WE HAVEN'T SEEN THE SAME PLAYER ON DEFENSE YOU ARE REFFERING TO BECAUSE THE QB I HAVE SEEN ON DEFENSE HAS MADE OUTSTANDING PLAYS THAT WOULD HAVE COSTED US SEVERAL POINTS.THE ONLY THING I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE QB DO IS RUN OUT OF BOUNDS MORE OFTEN THAN TRY TO LAY A HIT ON THE DEFENSE HIMSELF THE AGGRESSIVENESS IS AWSOME BUT WE NEED HIM !WE NEED HIS EXPERIENCE ON OFFENSE AND HIS KNOWLEDGE OF HOW TO READ PLAYS ON DEFENSE. IT HELPS!FINGER POINTING AND BAD MOUTHING DOESN'T.

I just wish our Quarterback had a faster 40 time! :| I know it's still early in the season but he has really impressed me with the way he has run the offense and made plays even with how he has done on the defensive side of the ball!

Chief,

Where do you see the badmouthing? Sequatchie was just wishing! I wish he was faster too! along with wishing he was 6'3, 220 lbs. Nothing derogatory about wishing. But what do I know? I'm an idiot!