Collinwood vs. Columbia Academy

GreenMan

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ball will be wet on both sides of the field. We wont overlook CA . We need to run the ball better this week . Our running backs need to step it up this week. GO TROJANS

...they need to let caperton tote it more, he has some real acceleration

back there

I pick Collinwood to win. They have several guys hurt, but I don't feel that will slow them down. 34-13

Go Trojans :popcorneater:

Here's a few things I think CA needs to work on after watching this game: blocking, tackling, passing, catching, running, tackling, pass coverage, not getting tackled, tackling, not constantly tripping over each other in the secondary, tackling, and tackling. Maybe not turning the ball over as much too. dry.gif

ha. thanks for the insight. there really young, and not experienced at all. i HOPE that with games, that this will start coming naturaly.

Here's a few things I think CA needs to work on after watching this game: blocking, tackling, passing, catching, running, tackling, pass coverage, not getting tackled, tackling, not constantly tripping over each other in the secondary, tackling, and tackling. Maybe not turning the ball over as much too. dry.gif

ha. thanks for the insight. there really young, and not experienced at all. i HOPE that with games, that this will start coming naturaly.

I don't want to offend, but they need to forget about the playbook one week and get back to basics.

But having a young, inexperienced team this year means that next year they'll be as good as Cornersville :thumb:

I don't want to offend, but they need to forget about the playbook one week and get back to basics.

But having a young, inexperienced team this year means that next year they'll be as good as Cornersville :thumb:

ha exactly! i dont exspect much next year either, but the year after that they SHOULD do well. will it actually happen? no idea, but i think its there best chance.