McMinn-Cleveland what happened?

hootowlhollow

A late hit is a judgement call by the officials and obviously they didn't see it the same way. AS for the confrontation, Davis has been out of control all year. Example, body slamming the Bradley freshman quarterback and spearing him giving Bradley a first down and eventual score.

The refs have ultimate responsbility for the game. It does not take a punch or action to be ejected, just the wrong word said to a referee will get your butt put off the field.

I have saw a couple games this year and disciplined would not be a word I would use to describe the Cleveland team I watched.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm a Cleveland fan, but this was the WORST officiating crew I have ever seen. Not only did they handle the ejections poorly, they were awful with everything! This crew was an embarassment to the TSSAA and ANY football officiating crew. The officials allowed this game to get out of hand easily, by allowing a couple late hits at the beginning of the game without penalties. As far as the fight goes, McMinn started it with another late hit, Davis got into it with the kid and both were ejected. The other three were a mystery! Parks was held back by a player and never even made contact with a kid, I didn't even see #15 out there, and #65 was out there but he did not do anything. How did the ejections go Mcminn = 1, Cleveland = 4??? Never seen that ever in a football game! It is usually ___ player and ___ player get into scuffle and both are gone...

Not only that, the officiating crew SUCKED (did i mention that?)! During one extra point attempt in the game the head official had to pause the game to tell the other officials to get under the freaking goal posts! The officials were helping each other figure out where to go ALL game; all I can say is wow, very impressive! Not only that, it took them forever to call a penalty. At one point in the game, one of the offensive tackles committed a false start, however it took 3 kick steps and 5 seconds before the official decided to call it. They also almost allowed another late hit in the second half to occur with out penalty.

The officials allowed this game to get, so out of hand! If they would have took control at the beginning, this could have been avoided. HMMM.... MAYBE IF THEY HAD PAYED MORE ATTENTION TO THE GAME FIELD, THEN GIVING OUT SO MANY FREAKING SIDELINE WARNINGS TO BOTH TEAMS THAT WOULD OF HELPED!

/eND of RAnt

i agree refs were terrible.....on both sides. :roflol: