Malpewood @ Ooltewah

boski

Game 3 between these schools with this series tied 1 - 1

Malpewood 14 Ooltewah 13 - Defense won this game.

Malpewood 14 Ooltewah 20 - Silly mistakes lost this one.

I expect another great game.

Ooltewah still unbeaten and ranked #2 in Class AAA, looks to be another tough road game for the Panthers.

Maplewood looking to stay above .500 this week, coming off a muddy win over a scrappy CPA team.

This may be another muddy game.

Muddy practices for the week .. RB's , WR's get muddy!!

The Panthers should be more prepared this week.

MHS Wins a close one. :thumb:

What do you think folks Owls << or >> Panthers?

I am going to take the Owls to get the win this week as well boski. Maplewood has looked great at times this season but they've also looked very average at times as well. They were very lucky to come away from that CPA game with a win last week. The Panthers need to find a way to get rolling and on the right track and I am going to hope that my picking against them is what makes it happen.

I am going to take the Owls to get the win this week as well boski. Maplewood has looked great at times this season but they've also looked very average at times as well. They were very lucky to come away from that CPA game with a win last week. The Panthers need to find a way to get rolling and on the right track and I am going to hope that my picking against them is what makes it happen.

i feel you on that "get rolling" part ...im looking for Russell to get his passing down ..he is holding the ball way to long ..he needs to get on point with his WR's. if he throws the ball sooner on many pass plays vs CPA they blow them out ..Panther WR's were open several times, he just needs to get them ball faster, #80 he is what 6'4 6'5? he is to big of a target not to be involved!! get him the ball!!

i can bet you my house and my neighbors house that Ooltewah will stuff 8 in the box ...Panthers need to open it up ..and make them play honest, if they dont its going to be a long game.

Speaking of CPA .. MHS player #21 was robbed of a TD on that 4th qtr INT ..his left foot never hit the ground out of bounds on the return ..it went over the line but it never touched the ground as he ran it back for what should have been a TD ..ive looked at that play many times and i see the same thing every time ..a TD!! (i dvr -ed the game for those of you who are wondering how?) ...broadcast games need some sort of video replay, i mean the guys in the booth see the errors and point them out to the tv audience why cant they point them out to the refs ..put a "master video ref" in the broadcast booth!! just a thought TSSAA officials if youre reading :mrgreen: ..ref mistakes have cost the panthers and other teams many games.

Owls 30 - Panthers 24

wow looks like it was a another good close one ..as always with these guys good game..

hate i had to miss it. good shot Panthers!!

no harm no foul, not a region game just a road game ..and to lose by 6 points to the #2 Class AAA ranked Owls ..is not too bad ... Panthers Class AA was at least 10 points better than every other Class AAA school Ooltewah has played this year ...thats not bad at all ;) ..