Columbia/Lincoln County Prediction

falcon62

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok falcon62, i am sick of you setting here bashing the LC program. i am one of the coaches at LC and if you would like to meet and lets talk this matter over and i will let you know anything you need to know about what goes on at practice and games.

Thanks to all the support we still recieve from the true fans of LC. Keep coming out to the games and supporting these young men who are out here playing this wonderful sport. as for the team we will get better we palyed a heck of a game against the defending state champs so there are good things happening in LC. We just need to play all 4 quarters and dont let anything get us down. fight till the end.

I have to agree great post.

ok falcon62, i am sick of you setting here bashing the LC program. i am one of the coaches at LC and if you would like to meet and lets talk this matter over and i will let you know anything you need to know about what goes on at practice and games.

Thanks to all the support we still recieve from the true fans of LC. Keep coming out to the games and supporting these young men who are out here playing this wonderful sport. as for the team we will get better we palyed a heck of a game against the defending state champs so there are good things happening in LC. We just need to play all 4 quarters and dont let anything get us down. fight till the end.

i am not bashing just stating a fact. If you are one of the coaches then you are a big part of the problem. Question for you is #21 still on the team.

i am not bashing just stating a fact. If you are one of the coaches then you are a big part of the problem. Question for you is #21 still on the team.

No...that's not the question...the question is:

Are you man enough to meet with blcoolio, or will you simply continue to hide behind your anonymous name and trash this team?

I bet you'll continue to remain anonymous.

Coward.

Get it done, Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!

No...that's not the question...the question is:

Are you man enough to meet with blcoolio, or will you simply continue to hide behind your anonymous name and trash this team?

I bet you'll continue to remain anonymous.

Coward.

I don't want nothing do with coaches that are doing such a pitful job. By the way I bet #21 is still on the team because as always do some LC players do whatever and get by with it. Stuff like this has happened several times in the last four years. As usual coaches won't step up and do the right thing and dismiss the player or players and this leads to more disarray. Reminds me of Fulmer at UT before he was fianlly let go.

As for Jabbo you are son blinded by the GREATNESS OF COACH T you can't see 3 inches in front of your nose. Maybe he will take you with him when he leaves then you will be happy.

Get it done, Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Falcons!! I will be pulling for you guys. Jabbo if you need any help with falcon62 or if you find out whom this idiot is please let me know, I would love to meet him or if You falcon62 would like to introduce yourself feel free to do so in week 10 in Shelbyville. I am not to hard to miss I will have a blue hat on with a white S on the front. Here is your invitation. :roll::(

I don't want nothing do with coaches that are doing such a pitful job. By the way I bet #21 is still on the team because as always do some LC players do whatever and get by with it. Stuff like this has happened several times in the last four years. As usual coaches won't step up and do the right thing and dismiss the player or players and this leads to more disarray. Reminds me of Fulmer at UT before he was fianlly let go.

well falcon62, i will tell you what i will do. if us coaches are doing such a pityful job lets see you get your butt out there 7 days a week and do better. you need to get your facts together before you come on here and have diareha of the mouth. you are a poor excuse for a falcon fan. as for #21, it is none of your business to come on the site and talk about things you know nothing about so if you would so kindly keep quite till season end it would be appreciated.

Thanks and have a good day falcon62.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

well falcon62, i will tell you what i will do. if us coaches are doing such a pityful job lets see you get your butt out there 7 days a week and do better. you need to get your facts together before you come on here and have diareha of the mouth. you are a poor excuse for a falcon fan. as for #21, it is none of your business to come on the site and talk about things you know nothing about so if you would so kindly keep quite till season end it would be appreciated.

Thanks and have a good day falcon62.

Enough said. same oh crap out of a bunch of loser coaches that lets players do whatever they want. And you wonder why the Falcons have not won a game. So I guess that makes you a poor excuse for a FOOTBALL COACH!!!!!!! You have a good week blcoolio, and pretend like you are a coach friday night!!!!

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

how big are lincolns line men?

Enough said. same oh crap out of a bunch of loser coaches that lets players do whatever they want. And you wonder why the Falcons have not won a game. So I guess that makes you a poor excuse for a FOOTBALL COACH!!!!!!! You have a good week blcoolio, and pretend like you are a coach friday night!!!!

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!

Let me tell you onething falcon62. anybody can talk the talk on the computer, like a coward. i will be there coaching till the end. i dont know who you are dont care who you are, b/c someone like you i would rather never know. until you know the facts and truth about what is going on in LC football just keep quite or we can meet in person and disguss this matter like men, face to face and not on the computer, all your doing is making yourself look stupid by talking this and that about the coaches and tradition at LC, obviously you know nothing about LC tradition b/c if you did you would know that Coach T wrote the book. Now if your big enough to call us coaches losers on here step out from behind the screen name and come see me. i will be at the practice field today,with the other sorry coaches!!LOL!! :thumb:

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!

Let me tell you onething falcon62. anybody can talk the talk on the computer, like a coward. i will be there coaching till the end. i dont know who you are dont care who you are, b/c someone like you i would rather never know. until you know the facts and truth about what is going on in LC football just keep quite or we can meet in person and disguss this matter like men, face to face and not on the computer, all your doing is making yourself look stupid by talking this and that about the coaches and tradition at LC, obviously you know nothing about LC tradition b/c if you did you would know that Coach T wrote the book. Now if your big enough to call us coaches losers on here step out from behind the screen name and come see me. i will be at the practice field today,

There has been no tradition at LC for a while now. Just look at the records, crowds on friday nights and listen to the people in the community talk. As for the truth and facts you are winless what else needs to be said. You think Coach T is so great because he played for Bear Bryant, well that is wrong. Tell me what tradition you are talking about, because it sure is not evident on Friday nights.

.with the other sorry coaches!!LOL!! :roflol:

There has been no tradition at LC for a while now. Just look at the records, crowds on friday nights and listen to the people in the community talk. As for the truth and facts you are winless what else needs to be said. You think Coach T is so great because he played for Bear Bryant, well that is wrong. Tell me what tradition you are talking about, because it sure is not evident on Friday nights.

Blah blah blah...your whining is getting old. Go meet with the coaches. Tell them what you think. You might make a difference then.

There's no one on this board that can help you...so why are you still here?