Boyd Buc vs Bye Week

reaction

The Bucs go into this buy week with a lot of momentum. They have been scoring alot of points, but not to that great of opponents. We got 2 weeks to prepare for South Pitt. There is always room for improvement. Since Howard the Bucs have really won the turnover battle, which they will have to do against SP to win. Can't turn the ball over to the Pirates and give them a short field. They will make you pay. I think these 2 weeks will benefit the Bucs come homecoming night at The Swamp!

Another mercy rule for the Bucs! With the way your offense has been lighting up the scoreboard, you should have no problems this week! I usually don't make bold predictions, but I'll say the defense throws another shutout.

BB 73 - Bye 0!

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to next weeks game. Yeah, Boyd may have a bye week, but the way it sounds, so does SP. I just hope neither team has some "fluky" type injury to a key player before the show down.

Another mercy rule for the Bucs! With the way your offense has been lighting up the scoreboard, you should have no problems this week! I usually don't make bold predictions, but I'll say the defense throws another shutout.

BB 73 - Bye 0!

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to next weeks game. Yeah, Boyd may have a bye week, but the way it sounds, so does SP. I just hope neither team has some "fluky" type injury to a key player before the show down.

I dont know seven....Open has never lost a game :roflol:

BB 73 - Bye 0!

I dont know seven....Open has never lost a game :(

Im picking the Bye by a field goal!

Should be a good one Reaction. Cant wait to make it back for the game and see the guys put on a show. They will have to play some of the best ball of the season but I believe these two weeks will be great for them. It always was tough with a bye week but it gave you that much more time to prepare and with it being South Pitt I see the guys preparing extra hard this week because I know the seniors dont want to take a chance losing the homecoming game of the SR year so they have alot of motivation coming into this game!

When you have momentum bye weeks can be threatening. What I think is funny is how last year the only way we could have our homecoming was against you, now vice versa this year. Game of the week (most likely) is a homecoming game :lol:

You might as well have a homecoming to remember win or lose. I don't have a clue who we played on homecoming of our SR. year or even if we won it but I bet that I would remember forever playing SP or Boyd.