Spring Hill Basketball

Raiders0410

They have lost 7 seniors but I think spring hill will suprise alot of people this year. 4 of their 5 starters will probably be sophomores kelain blanks, dathan prewitt, montrae williams, and kiont jones. These guys are pretty good and will be the leaders of the team. Depending on how much this team wants it, I think they have the ability to win their district and make a push towards the top of the region. EVERYBODY NEEDS TO WATCH OUT FOR THIS TEAM!!! :hungry:

• 1 month later...

Actually my thoughts on the starting lineup will be Keilan Blanks-Sophmore(Great ball handler and shooter),Montre Williams-Sophmore(Who can shoot the lights out),Joel Kittinger-Junior(Pretty good shooter and started half the year last year before leaving the team),Fred Roberts-Senior(Can jump out of the gym), and Holden Howard-Senior(Saw alot of time last year and will step up for the Raiders bigtime)... You are right this team will suprise alot of people and hopefully be a contender for the District Championship....

Not sure that I understand the up and coming statement. For the most part Spring Hill has pretty good talent year end and out. Problem is they never do anything with it. Last year was a talented group of seniors who ended up fading out at the end of the year. I am in no way trying to bash Spring Hill. Im just stating the facts. Its been years since I remember Spring Hill win in the regular season and post season combined. Yes, they have won big regular season games but go on to fade in the tourneys. Or do well in district tourney and lose first round of region. What makes this year up and coming? Losing all those seniors will hurt.

What I have noticed is that the players seem to pay more attention to the parents and friends in the stands than the coach. Way to many times I have watched them come out of a time out and the people in the stands start yelling at them to do this and that, which may be their right, but do what your coach says!!!! It has to be about the team!!!!!!! Once again, " It has to be about the team!!!"

Good luck to all :roflol: