who is the top players in district 7a?

05pg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

05 pg is right best fans best players and by far the best coach this district has seen in coach edwards no disrespect to bibb....this team will be the team that is playin in district and region champs i wouldnt be suprised to see this team in the big dance

It wouldn't be a big shocker to see them there as they are talented enough to get there for sure but so is JC and Friendship. Winning the district tourney will be big this year and its a LONG way till February my friend. The district semi's will be 2 very tough games for sure no matter what the seeding is. JC CC CR and PC will be playing and it won't matter who plays who they are all pretty even. :roflol:

i see clay and jackson county the two best and to be honest i really think these teams are a step above the other teams in this district yea frienship from the other district is in the same league as these teams but pickett and c range is not as good as cc or jc and cc has the edge in those two.Clay County and coach edwards is the only team that can loose 5 seniors come back the next year and be better and still at the top

i see clay and jackson county the two best and to be honest i really think these teams are a step above the other teams in this district yea frienship from the other district is in the same league as these teams but pickett and c range is not as good as cc or jc and cc has the edge in those two.Clay County and coach edwards is the only team that can loose 5 seniors come back the next year and be better and still at the top

Not true. JC lost 6 seniors 2 years ago and the next year came back and went to the state tournament so no truth in that statement whatsoever. Clay Co. will be a good team no doubt but they are not as deep this year as they have been in years past so any kind of foul trouble and it could be bad for the Dawgs. JC has by far the deepest bench and most all of them are underclassmen. They will only graduate 2 seniors off of this years team too so JC is and will be the favorite to win but that doesn't mean anything. Just because you're the favorite doesn't mean you will win a game. It just means you have potential. Let the games begin!!!! :roflol:

no bench for clay wow cant believe u said that they have two juniors in birdwell and roach and by the way roach can get up with anybody boy can jump...and copeland can also give minutes this junior class is loaded for clay they also got a new kid thats a junior and not to mention boles but he is a starter...they also have another birdwell boy he is bout 6"3 who i think will be the backup to lynn this team has to have the best bench by far its just nobody has seen them play...

and the year jc went to state the team they had was full of seniors still in other words the boys that went to state should have been playin over the ones that was ahead of them this clay team is young and not much experience and coach edwards will still get them there
coach edwards is a great coach but he lost a bunch last year and his teams of late have under achieved and lost to a less talented JC team in the past few years and while Garrett is one of the best athletes in district he has not produced to his ability yet and still has to prove he belongs in the elite. No doubt the talent is there with Garrett but he can't continue to not produce because without him Clay co. is just a fair team. And Clay co. has fantastic fan support but not any better than Jackson co., Clarkrange or Pickett co and when you see either of them in post season they will all turn out and cheer for each other when playing other teams.

quote]coach edwards is a great coach but he lost a bunch last year and his teams of late have under achieved and lost to a less talented JC team in the past few years and while Garrett is one of the best athletes in district he has not produced to his ability yet and still has to prove he belongs in the elite. No doubt the talent is there with Garrett but he can't continue to not produce because without him Clay co. is just a fair team. And Clay co. has fantastic fan support but not any better than Jackson co., Clarkrange or Pickett co and when you see either of them in post season they will all turn out and cheer for each other when playing other teams.quote]

I guess thats why last year at tourney time i was sitting on jc side and i heard there fans screaming take godwin out. and how he was a ball hog and needed to be on the bench... is that what you call support? :popcorneater:

quote]coach edwards is a great coach but he lost a bunch last year and his teams of late have under achieved and lost to a less talented JC team in the past few years and while Garrett is one of the best athletes in district he has not produced to his ability yet and still has to prove he belongs in the elite. No doubt the talent is there with Garrett but he can't continue to not produce because without him Clay co. is just a fair team. And Clay co. has fantastic fan support but not any better than Jackson co., Clarkrange or Pickett co and when you see either of them in post season they will all turn out and cheer for each other when playing other teams.quote]

I guess thats why last year at tourney time i was sitting on jc side and i heard there fans screaming take godwin out. and how he was a ball hog and needed to be on the bench... is that what you call support? :popcorneater:

That kind of stuff goes on at every game from every school for the most part. You have people that sit in the stands and think they know how to coach. I've been to several Clay Co. games where the parents are yelling at the coach and telling their kids what to do and what not to do on the court so don't even try that. Last year they were yelling at Clay's girls coach from the start of the game till after it was over for crying out loud so what kind of support is that 05? Every school has these kind of fans some of them are even coaches that "used" to coach (we have one of them) and will yell bad things out to the athletes that are playing the game which is crazy. All this does is show their ignorance but these are the minority. Our fan support is awesome so is Clay Co., PC and C'range.

That kind of stuff goes on at every game from every school for the most part. You have people that sit in the stands and think they know how to coach. I've been to several Clay Co. games where the parents are yelling at the coach and telling their kids what to do and what not to do on the court so don't even try that. Last year they were yelling at Clay's girls coach from the start of the game till after it was over for crying out loud so what kind of support is that 05? Every school has these kind of fans some of them are even coaches that "used" to coach (we have one of them) and will yell bad things out to the athletes that are playing the game which is crazy. All this does is show their ignorance but these are the minority. Our fan support is awesome so is Clay Co., PC and C'range.

yeah I even heard some clay co fans calling Rob an idiot for benching Garrett last year for talking back,toward end of season saying he took limelight from his son and we know that wasn't true.He took him out because of good disipline.

for the most part i know everyone supported coach edwards for sitting shawn out for two games because that gained alot of respect for not only shawn but to every other player on that team. shawns mom even supported that which was the right thing for her to do also and she attened the games that he sat out and cheered just as if he was out there. coach edwards gets respect from his players and their parents as far as to people who dont know what is going on i can see them being mad! :roflolk:

no bench for clay wow cant believe u said that they have two juniors in birdwell and roach and by the way roach can get up with anybody boy can jump...and copeland can also give minutes this junior class is loaded for clay they also got a new kid thats a junior and not to mention boles but he is a starter...they also have another birdwell boy he is bout 6"3 who i think will be the backup to lynn this team has to have the best bench by far its just nobody has seen them play...

roach boy?? any relation to sydney roach on the girls team?