Lincoln Co @ Coffee Co

raider99

Coffee County does not have the offense to win against Lincoln County or Cookeville.

Lincoln County 34 Coffee County 9.

Lincoln County will win out the rest of the year and advance to the playoffs.

Unfortunately meeting up with Blackman again.

While the Coffee County offense has struggled this season, I don't see LC putting up 34. Close game either way.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stop 25 t martin and both teams will beat fc.dont worry about the pass to much just stop 25 //he is a great kid and he runs hard//lc shold be able to do this/in the past cc is usually not to strong but fc and cc should be a great game/2 great bands and cherleaders and 2 small towns. The cc and fc will be a classic just pretend they are undefeated and have fun/play hard like #90 sells and #25 martin you will get a scollarship /go rebels

stop 25 t martin and both teams will beat fc.dont worry about the pass to much just stop 25 //he is a great kid and he runs hard//lc shold be able to do this/in the past cc is usually not to strong but fc and cc should be a great game/2 great bands and cherleaders and 2 small towns. The cc and fc will be a classic just pretend they are undefeated and have fun/play hard like #90 sells and #25 martin you will get a scollarship /go rebels

You need to go back to high school and learn how to spell. You can't be a FCHS graduate. You certainly did not go to college. I know several of the men who coach at FC and I fish with many good FC folks and Pepsi5000 they are all smarter than you! You are new to CoachT so I can cut you some slack but this is not a message board for trash talking coaches or players.